Let's work off some steam...

Lunatic Jedi

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

:lol: :lol: SERIOUSLY That has made me laugh so damned much!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

...Damned tub of lard...

[goes out of dissing mode so flame the next person up] I though it was really good myself! [/going back to dissing mode next post]

Originally posted by obi-wan13

Matt-Liell? God, I thought you were dead. Er, make that I HOPED you were dead. You are so dumb...erg.... do us a favor and STICK YOUR HEAD IN THIS HOT LAVA!

lava.jpg

Obi-Wan13? Hey thats an original name. You're so slow you were 13th to think of the name Obi-Wan!:rolleyes:

(rofl, you arse :p )

Why don't you go crying back to mommy, Matt? Tell her that the bully is being mean to you again. :rolleyes:

Here, give her these flowers I picked for her. Tell her I said thanks. She'll know why.

*gives flowers*

( :p )

Sheesh, and your sobriquet is so much better, Matt-Liel. I mean,seriously, are you so uncreative that you have to use a common name? Sometimes I postulate wether or not,based on your demeanor, that you passed high school or not. I'm surprized your family hasnt disowned you yet.

Edit- And Obi, stop trying to get laid because you're so damn desparate. It's almost like you're ignoring the bible being so lustful.

Tyrion, stop talking in big words. It doesn't work for you, trust me. Dork. BTW, you are not old enough to say "get laid." So don't, you son of a motherless goat.

I dont have to not speak in words larger than four letters just because you dont understand them. And I'm old enough mentally to say "get laid". You, on the other hand, have the mental knowledge of a 2 year old. I bet you were sucking on your thumb while typing your unwitty retort.

Edit- and HertogJan, you must have been raised in the ghetto, because your insults are trailer trash!

Why don't you go crying back to mommy, Matt? Tell her that the bully is being mean to you again. :rolleyes:

Here, give her these flowers I picked for her. Tell her I said thanks. She'll know why.

*gives flowers* ( :p )

[seriously] LOL, that is MINT! [/seriously]

Obi-Wan13? Yeah, all that tells us is that there are at least 12 people more important than you! You may as well be 'Luke Skywalker 31,255,123' LOSER.

EDIT: And Tyrion, I bet a thumb isn't the only thing you've sucked on recently.

:p

Tyrion, I may have the knowledge of a two year old, but at least I am bigger then you. :p

BLaCKouT_1138, my name may have a "13," but yours has a freaking 1138. Now, you tell me that i have 12 more people more important then me. You have 1137 more important then you.

(vengance is mine! muahahahaha! :p )

Originally posted by BLaCKouT_1138

EDIT: And Tyrion, I bet a thumb isn't the only thing you've sucked on recently.

:p

How did you know I sucked on a lolypop? :eek::p

Freak.

And Obi, you may be taller than me, but you're so slow and dumb that I just have to get a knife and you'd walk into it.

Oh dear me I have waited for this day for a LONG time. :D

--------------------------------------------------------

Obi, you waste my air (and my knives). Just... stop... breathing. Continue your pathetic existence in your pathetic manner and your shrivled mind with your stupid personality. Die.

--------------------------------------------------------

I hope you know I'm kidding Obi. :D

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

I hope you know I'm kidding Obi. :D

Banned. :)

BIZNATCH! I hope your car breaks into tiny pieces of sheet rock and your microwave grows tired of your endless torment of it, and starts a revolution of kitchen appliances! You shall fall by your own egg beater!

Your going to need more than a Bandage when I get through with your Bannage (what a pun hahaha... *cough*). If I had the choice to never hear of you again or have 25 trillion dollars, I would choose to never hear of you again. That's how worthless you are.

Die.

--------------------------------

:D

Call that flaming? You ain't even sparking boy!! You couldn't start a flame war with Saddam Hussein, George W Bush, two cans of petrol and a match!

I don't know why you're even bothering!!! :mad: Get back in your box, you!

(By the way LunaticJedi, is this what you were hoping for when you started this thread? :p )

B.

Archived