Home

Neo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no. Still trying to get them to move... its a LOT harder than people think making a model, and then from there making it move and incorporated into JK2 is just HARD!

We ARE trying to get them done.

we will be e-mailing all the good people who offered to help this weekend so hopefully soon they will be out ot ok?

no. Still trying to get them to move... its a LOT harder than people think making a model, and then from there making it move and incorporated into JK2 is just HARD!

we will be e-mailing all the good people who offered to help this weekend so hopefully soon they will be out ot ok?

Originally posted by harleyquin

Yeah tell me about it, but once you've done it, it gets way easier.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello....

OK..

Models completed from my end are :

Neo

Morpheus

Neobi

Trinity

Nearly Complete

Twin

As Psycho said he has Morpheus, as and when he's managed to do the weighing and mapping I'll send him the others as and when he can do them. Please be patient as Psyko is being totaly amazing with helping me with this project, but he's a VERY busy person. PLEASE remember all JK2 files will work with JK3 (or so the lucas guys said).

Modeling is VERY hard and VERY time consuming. At this point I need to thank Psyko for the help to date and please all know that things are moving as fast as possible. If there where more wonderful modelers out there like psyko then ths would be finished sooner.

thanxxxxxx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived