Home

Indy Jones ET patch

This patch that is out now, I have a couple of questions. I am not having any problems with the game, should I still DL it and install it? I only have 56K so it would take about 1.5 hrs. Also, if I did install it, would I have to start over at the begining again? or, would it not affect the gameplay or my "position"? Right now, I am in Istanbul, I got my weapons back (which I thought fighting those gaurds was really hard), and I just started the 2nd chapter called : "The Secret of the Mosque: Part 1"

Jim

Originally posted by roadrunnerguy

This patch that is out now, I have a couple of questions. I am not having any problems with the game, should I still DL it and install it? I only have 56K so it would take about 1.5 hrs. Also, if I did install it, would I have to start over at the begining again? or, would it not affect the gameplay or my "position"? Right now, I am in Istanbul, I got my weapons back (which I thought fighting those gaurds was really hard), and I just started the 2nd chapter called : "The Secret of the Mosque: Part 1"

Jim

ok first Question:

1. yes you should get the patch it fixs glitchs and makes the game run smoother.

2. the path doesnt affect any saved games, or an positions your guys in.

Originally posted by roadrunnerguy

Thanks, I guess I will DL it at night, when no one would try to call me. Phone lines.....:p

Jim

Im using cable but if your using 56k then i suggest you get Download Accelator Plus ( Aka DAP) it reduces a 4 hour wait for me to a 25 min wait, and its free, look for it on Download.com

Archived