Home

Team Games in MP

Mazellion

really if you play ff and you have time to actually LOOK and see what each model looks like during a match, then you are dying WAY too much

saturday shock and my clan will do a demo of how bad it can get. we'll see if you can actually SEE the details in the skins

• 2 weeks later...

Tripod has small transfer limits, it goes down for like 30 minutes once it's reached then it's back up again (now).

That demo is a pretty good example of the point I was trying to make about the need for team icons/the color of team powers needing corrected/the utter chaos simple things like a team band on an arm would cause.

Keep in mind this demo is just 2v2.

Most matches are 5v5 and add team heal and rage users into the mix and it becomes complete visual chaos even with those icons and colored sabers/models.

Without them it would be impossible for competitive play.

I dunno if anyone likes this idea or not,but what I think is,if you're in Blue Team,you're fighting for the Imperials,and for Red Team,you're fighting for the Rebels.

Therefore,why not only restrict the team skins,so that you only get Rebel skins and Imperial skins?Just make sure you have a wealth of skins before attempting this.

Originally posted by Toa Tahu

I dunno if anyone likes this idea or not,but what I think is,if you're in Blue Team,you're fighting for the Imperials,and for Red Team,you're fighting for the Rebels.

Therefore,why not only restrict the team skins,so that you only get Rebel skins and Imperial skins?Just make sure you have a wealth of skins before attempting this.

that's all and good but you still need the colors to tell people apart. you cannot notice the subtle differences in colors and helmet shapes with the 1/8th inch thick shader running all over people's bodies from te/th and rage and absorb and protect

I don't play much MP, so forgive me if im being foolish. (a lot of this may already exist)

A Good vs Bad server option sounds like a great idea, whether or not it is instead of or as well as the blue vs red. Or even an option for the server to give a selection of skins for each team.

IT would be nice if skins were classed with available types (soldier, jedi, scout etc..) so you didn't see stormies with sabers. (again to be enabled or not is up to the server)

It would be nice to be able to disable different weapons and powers on a server basis. That way if one power or weapon turns out to be overpowered you could turn it off. (Future shock used to let you set the number and the respawn rate of all weapons and ammo on a map, so you could customise it to your hearts content. loved that game. :D ).

Team powers should be coloured in the colour of the team. as should shields.

Maybe force seeing should VERY CLEARLY differentiate between your team and the enemy.

3 teams would rule!

There were actually only a few colours for sabers in the movies. Blue and green for good guys, red for bad.

Archived