Home

Gladius, anyone?

Anyone else looking forward to Gladius besides JA and me? I just looked over the entire Gladius site and I must admit I do like what I see :) The story is cool, the locations are cool, the new combat for an RPG game is cool, and heck, GLADIATORS ARE COOL!!! :cool:

I didn't see anyone mention it on their lists besides JA and me :confused:

Console only, eh?

That is why I didn't do any research on it before, along with RTX. But now that I'm getting that XBOX...

And there will be a demo disk? I don't subscribe to that though. If you buy a single issue in the store, are those CDs in there or not?

Originally posted by Katarn07

Console only, eh?

That is why I didn't do any research on it before, along with RTX. But now that I'm getting that XBOX...

And there will be a demo disk? I don't subscribe to that though. If you buy a single issue in the store, are those CDs in there or not?

You don't need to subscribe, just buy it in the store and you will still get a disk. [Hopefully!] :D I can't wait for June the 16th, thats when the demo is out.

Luckily, I have an Xbox and a Gamecube, so I won't miss out. Shame for you pc users, it would be good if it was on pc, just imagine multiplayer battleing and designing your own hero! :D:D:p

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Captain wing

Gladius wasnt on the disk! I got crappy futurama instead! There isnt even any sound when you shoot! :mad: Crap Xbox magazines...

I went to a bookstore and saw it. It said it had Gladius, some basketball thing I think, and something else...

I don't remember. I didn't get it. I don't think its worth as much as it was. Besides, since my sister works at Hollywood Video, she can get up to 3 rentals for free. I'll rent Gladius when it comes out for free and see if I like it :)

Archived