Home

Have they commented on in-game Music

Cadam11

Originally posted by Dr. Zaius

you can kiss people?, If you can, then im making a stripper/entertainer on some server that I rarely play on. I wonder if its possible to give lap dances?

Hahahaha this will be of great disscussion to you all.

the music would change from "dum dum dum dun duuuh dudum dun duuuuh dum" (imperial march) to bowchicabowwow

or....

daler mendhi - tunak tunak tun

LMAO

yea...one of my first character professions was to be a stripper LOL

maybe an over 18 planet?

availability to ppl who's name matches the credit card? or some age verification thing.

they can call it funkytown, so then when u meet a chick, she would be like:

"take me to funkytown"

Originally posted by Obi Peg

Lol Zaius - I remember reading about someone wanting to build a brothel in the FAQ's and the answer was pretty much a firm NO due to it being aimed at kids under 18 as well as adults ;)

Haha, that's sweet. I think the nearest thing to a Brothel now would be a smuggler. :D

Originally posted by Obi Peg

Lol Zaius - I remember reading about someone wanting to build a brothel in the FAQ's and the answer was pretty much a firm NO due to it being aimed at kids under 18 as well as adults ;)

im under 18 i dont mind :thumbsup::p

they are probably gonna have lots of new music for example the musicians will learn quite a bit of new music

They're cousins if I remember correctly.

The music will probably be constant, but quiet so not to mess with the atmosphere. When you enter a Cantina, you'll hear the band music. When you enter combat, combat music. Most MMORPGs keep it at a level so it doesn't interfere with your brain waves, and you can turn it up, down or off.

Archived