Home

Last Day on the Job.

OOC: Sorry about the delay guys, long weekend, you know how it is.

Takebi:

"Your assistance is welcomed.", he says, with a mild amount of thanks in his tone.

He aided the Twi'lek off of the vehicle, and Heptela proceeded to place it in the cargo hold.

"We need to stay close, but away from prying eyes.", Takebi said. "Bespin I think. Very little Imperial presence, and plenty of supplies."

movie_sm.jpg

They loaded up the vessel, and within a few moments were ready to depart, Heptela at the controls. Takebi, enterred the coded frequency he had moments earlier given to Jatari, and opened a communications channel, quickly transferring the coordinates from his hyper-nav.

Vessen layed the wounded twi'lek on a bed. He went and got one of his many packs off of his Ikopi. It contained many medical aides and other such things. He opened the bag and took out a wooden box, inside was a pale red powder which he sprinkled into a glass of hydro (water). It bubbled and turned blue.

"Here, drink this..." He handed her the bubbling glass and she reluctantly drank it.

"Good, now you will fall asleep so I can do my work." He took some bandages and a dry cloth from his bag. Vessen then inspected the wounded shoulder, suddenly he gripped it and snapped it into its socket. The twi'lek quivered and went back into her slumber. He wiped the blood away and poured a black powder over the gash. He then wrapped the shoulder with a bandage and left her to rest.

"She should be fine...By the way, what is your name? Mine is Vessen Berak.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived