Home

I have not seen the new Matrix movie...

XERXES

Originally posted by Chewbacco

I see it three times a day on my DVD player. And I watch the fight seens over and over.:) It's true.

I feel like a s**t head right now. *gulps*

Bah, nothing beats the experience of a new movie in the movie theater.

At home on the DVD player = cheap imitation of the theater!

I have not seen it yet! But at the end of the week I'm going on vacation! Then I'll probably have the time to see it!

Sigh....I'm looking forward to it!

He He! And I also gonna buy the game for the gamecube! Yippieee!

Originally posted by MuDvAyNe

I just played Entr The Matrix last night.

The game is fantastic! :D For all Matrix fans,i reckon u get it ;)

I talked to another guy. He was fascinated too! Now I know what I'll do with my next pay!

I'm thinkin' of buying it for the gamecube....

EDIT Taos - Please use the edit.gif button rather then double/triple posting, as I've seen you do throughout the forums. It's considered spam to post like that, thanks for your cooperation. :cool:

Originally posted by Darth Rythe

I've seen it plus a friend of mine said he has it on dvd but i think he is full of hmmmm....... not telling the truth.

Possibly he got it from kazaa. I prefer watching it at the movies, big screen, super quality!

Originally posted by MydnightPsion

I'm going to see it today....but not before a little Enter the Matrix fighting with my GF(she plays games too:D)

You. Lucky. Sonofagun.

I wish my girlfriend played video games....that would be soo cool....

Originally posted by ET Warrior

I wish my girlfriend played video games....that would be soo cool....

You and me both man:(

I have not yet seen the spectacularly majestic motion picture that is Reloaded, however I will be taking a trip to the cinema with my brother tomorrow to check it out. So exciting! ^^;

*collapses*

*starts jotting down names on my 'to shoot' list*

Erm...

Anyway,

IS Matrix Revolution more about Niobe and Ghost than Neo? I saw the trailer 2 days ago and they showed Niobe and Ghost and a lil of Neo fightin that silly agent:P I think the whole of Matrix is flooded b agents since he knows how to make copies of himself.btw dee asians gets the see The MAtrix Realoaded first

The trailer you saw was the one that was included at the end of Enter the Matrix (which is about Niobe and Ghost).

Originally posted by Darth Rythe

It'll be in the movies for a while, so no need to rush!

Didn't you just like.....freak out 5 posts or so ago how Xerxes needed to go see it?

XERXES GO SEE IT, I THINK IT IS WORTH STANDING IN LINE FOR 30MINUTES OR MORE!!!

Yup.....that was you...

Saw it today. Oh, it's good, not saying a thing otherwise. And I'll leave it at, it's good, 'cause that sums it up.

And 2 things.

1. The

twin ghosts scared me, but were insanely cool, going human then ghost like that, very cool

2. The

Matrix creator guy. Using those big words and long phrases. Holy crap I just wanted to hit him. Thinking he's all that. :mad:

Archived