Home

Yup, my friend has finally lost it...

Lunatic Jedi

Originally posted by SamFisher

Links don't work for me, but I'll take your word for it.

copy and paste the shortcut into your browser bar

and this is your first lesson on "in-breeding" *Loads OICW Assualt Rifle, & Loads SA-80 Auto-Rifle*

now i'll show you what you do to in-bred people*

j\k. :p

Originally posted by Lunatic Jedi

I do MUCH crazier things than that. I just don't post them on the internet. :rolleyes:

PFFT!

Pansies! All of yas! Not only do I do crazy things, but I also post them on the internet. I'm known for doing stupid **** and then making it public. Like the time I attacked a bee nest with a wood file (I swear to god that's a true story). Then I do all sorts of assorted stupid stuff on cam. Like heave myself at walls, tip over in my chair, headbutt my screen, beat myself with backscratchers.

Oh, and then there was that time I stuck a hairpin in the outlet... (also true)

Originally posted by Datheus

PFFT!

Pansies! All of yas! Not only do I do crazy things, but I also post them on the internet. I'm known for doing stupid **** and then making it public. Like the time I attacked a bee nest with a wood file (I swear to god that's a true story). Then I do all sorts of assorted stupid stuff on cam. Like heave myself at walls, tip over in my chair, headbutt my screen, beat myself with backscratchers.

Oh, and then there was that time I stuck a hairpin in the outlet... (also true)

what a public outcry for attention :rolleyes:

no offense but having fun and doing stupid things with friend is different that just plain being wierd and asking for attention.

well i got a little update for you guys:

I'm gonna go see a play in which one of my friend stars. It just happens he's playing a girl. The funny thing about it is the fact that my friend is 6 food and 6 inches tall!

I tried to convince him NOT to shave the beard, but he had to for the play.

I'm gonna take a few pictures so in the future, when he'll get maried I'll display it to all for that wonderfull embarrasing moment. :)

Archived