Home

Gameplay option suggestion:

babywax

I hope there will be an option for FFA that utilizes your single player characters, so it will take their force powers and whatever weapons they have and you can fight with them in normal FFA/whatever settings. Probably hackable but it would still be fun anyway, for those who didn't cheat it.

Erm...actually, I think that would not be such a good idea. Do you mean the Force powers and Weapons they have at whichever point they've reached in SP? Is so...if everyone did that, you'd have some people with next to nothing, and others with everything. That would be no fun, IMHO.

The idea of MP is put everyone on an even footing.

If you mean the SP Force powers and weapons in general should appear in MP...then that is highly likely, considering they've added some of the MP powers to SP. :)

Well, baby, I think you've mistaken JA for an RPG. This is a common misconception, as of course JA does have RPG elements like character creation and non-linear advancement. The game is not an RPG anymore than Half-Life was. As usual, StormHammer makes a good point, it would be grossly unfair to those who are not very good at, or not very far into single player. it would be neat to see something like that in a Galaxies style game, but it can't work for a shooter like JA.

Can anyone think of a PC game that has done co-op well? Consoling is different, Perfect Dark among many did it effortlessly. But for PC only FPS I can even think of that attempted it was System Shock 2, and no one played it.

Elimantion Mode for MP.

There isnt one in JK2, and I think we should have one in JA.

For those of you who don't know elimantion is Last Man Standing wins.

Also, for the love of God you better be able to be a Wookiee, there is a Wookiee in one of the new JA screen shots *crosses fingers*...

The_Wookiee

RRRAAAWWW!

Yeh, LMS would be amazing. Especially FFA LMS and team based, Counter Strike style LMS.

I'm looking forward to the massively improved number of alternatives for player skins/models they've been talking bout for MP, as he's in SP I'm sure you'll be able to use the model for MP too :D

Originally posted by Kengo

Can anyone think of a PC game that has done co-op well? Consoling is different, Perfect Dark among many did it effortlessly. But for PC only FPS I can even think of that attempted it was System Shock 2, and no one played it.

Actually a lot have done it but like you said no one cared.

Quake 2 had it but no one ever played it.

I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade but I doubt co-op will ever be popular in the fps world. It's had many years to catch on but has yet to do so.

Maybe a game like DOOM 3 would make it fun but I just don't see it really ever catching on.

Originally posted by shock ~ unnamed

Actually a lot have done it but like you said no one cared.

Quake 2 had it but no one ever played it.

I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade but I doubt co-op will ever be popular in the fps world. It's had many years to catch on but has yet to do so.

Maybe a game like DOOM 3 would make it fun but I just don't see it really ever catching on.

Yeah, why help your friends when you can frag em? :)

Oh and I like your new sig. You have NO HONOR pull/kick/throw whore! :D

Archived