Home

WIP Coleman Trebor

Psyk0Sith

Well after seeing so many requests and the fact that i love modelling alien freaks...i decided to give it a shot.

I've asked Neomarz to help me out once again for the skins and i'd also like Inbredyokel to create his own skins if he has time.

Some screenshots...

colemanr00.jpgcolemanr01.jpg

Saesee Tiin is on hold for the moment...Coleman could be in-game very soon.

Stay tuned!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like all your models, your work is perfect

Just 1 or 2 quetsions:

Do you make a robe version (the robe of saesee tin is fantastic) ?

Does the tabbards not continue on the back over the hips (like on the front)?

On 1 or 2 pic I see, I found that he have a bigger head (a little) and a slimmer head (less cheek), but maybe it's the point of view of the shots

Heres' the link of the photos

http://jediencyclopedia.150m.com/colemantrebor.html

Click on Coleman Trebor Confronts Count Dooku at the bottom

Originally posted by moooa

Like all your models, your work is perfect

Just 1 or 2 quetsions:

Do you make a robe version (the robe of saesee tin is fantastic) ?

Does the tabbards not continue on the back over the hips (like on the front)?

On 1 or 2 pic I see, I found that he have a bigger head (a little) and a slimmer head (less cheek), but maybe it's the point of view of the shots

Heres' the link of the photos

http://jediencyclopedia.150m.com/colemantrebor.html

Click on Coleman Trebor Confronts Count Dooku at the bottom

Robe: i dont think so...

Tabbards: If you look at his first appearance (with Bultar Swan), there are no tabbards on the back...that's how i see it.

Proportions are more or less accurate, i know its not perfect but i think it turned out pretty good. I could always do some tweaks.

It's pretty difficult to have a perfect match when you dont have all the angles.

Looks like marz already completed the skins, i will send inbred all he needs to create his own masterpiece

Here's a teaser rendered from max, it WONT look like that in-game!!!! (this pic will be used for the default icon)

icondflt.jpg

On another note, looks like the JK2 community is dying...this could be my last model released but im still working on other characters (for AOTC:TC and my own pleasure)

Did you fix the cheeks? If not forgot about my last post, was just the angle of the first pic, it looks great now.

I think the ize of the head its ok, maybe cause it's not skinned(SP?) looks smaller but on the second pic its fine if you compare it to the shoulders.

good luck on whatever is left on the model.

when will it be in game??? and will i by any chance get a beta test?? and thank you once again for taking on this model... im a loyal fan and i hope your works are as brilliant as these in jedi academy

Hey, Look at that. A new model, seemingly out of nowhere!!

Really nice work PsykoSith :D

You may be right about the JK2 community, but I, for one, would love to see you complete Saesee Tiin.

Heh, but that's easy for me to say ;)

Anyways, thanks so much for your great contributions to the community... regardless of how long it has lasted (or may continue to last).

It was a great time to be around, thanks to you crazy workers.

-nomad

MTFBWY

Ahh i can't wait for it to come out hehe kinda weird thow i was just going to change my name on Zone from JO_Tyvokka_ to JO_Trebor_ one of my friends from JO gave me the link to this Thread and here i am i'm glad that you are making this model i hope you Finish it, that would realy make me happy!!! I also love your other two Models :)

Archived