Home

WIP Coleman Trebor

Psyk0Sith

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by inbredyokel

Seems like he would make some kind of horn-sounding dinosaurish noise to communicate (considering that he has a giant resonating cavity).

I kind of imagined him sounding like a horse, for some reason. But that's a good idea, as well, inbred.

On another note, looks like the JK2 community is dying...this could be my last model released but im still working on other characters (for AOTC:TC and my own pleasure) [/b]

Well, I think these models will see the light in JK3. I'm sure they will be fairly compatable (with some tweaking). If your a Star Wars fanatic, Then these things tend to find life through another vein. At any rate, I know you will produce models for another game.... Right? I hope so, see you later Psyko! Mars out! Oh by the way, I've enjoyed skinning your models quite a bit, thanks again. Mars out (a second time)

Originally posted by Hèkx Nòxú

The render looks great. ;)

If you need any other reference shots, I collected and captured of EPII DVD some, you can find them here.

Continue the good work. :)

Looks like i found what i needed, thanx for the front shot, i guess its back to work on the head.

I just hope i can adjust what i have right now to roughly fit the image.

I didnt do any work on the head this week cuz i had the flu, nothing too serious but my mind wasnt focused enough.

Marz: I'm not gonna disappear from the face of the earth, dont worry :D.

As you might know there's a little game called Half-Life 2, so maybe this could be a fun project to do next.

I really like the star wars characters so you'll see some of my work in JK3 and since its supposed to be very similar i dont see why not.

I have no clue how the exact process will work. I only hope that my version of Max will be compatible for the new rigging process.

Thanx for the good words nucular (and everyone else in the thread) its nice to see a few people still have interest in the game!.

EDIT: See Page 2 for in-game shots

if i werent so computer eliderate(is that how its spelt?(is it spelt or spelled?) id see if i could help with sounds...

anyway ill be keeping a very close eye on this model and your work... id be stupid not to... you have sometihng more then skill... i really dont know what to call it... a gift?!?!

Archived