WIP Coleman Trebor

Psyk0Sith

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey PsykoSith

Sorry I didn't contact you earlier.

I'm always honored to help you (and others) with your awesome models,

Unfortunately, I am really too crazy busy to work on any sounds right now.

I saw your post the other day, mentioning sounds, and I thought I might be able to squeeze some work in to do it...

But alas a few days have gone by and I'm almost certain that I won't be able to make the time.

I'm actually bummed, because one idea I had was to take sounds on the DVD from the documentories and use Trebor Coleman's (Lead Animator, I think) voice to begin with and then modify it to hell and hopefully come out with a good base for sounds.

Just a crazy little idea that could possibly work.

I'm really sorry that I can't help you this time around. I definately would have liked to.

Keep up the great looking work and thanks again for your kickin' contributions :D

-nomad

MTFBWY

Originally posted by Psyk0Sith

nope no sounds yet, and im still waiting to see what Inbred can come up with for the skins.

Here are some in-game shots, enjoy!

shot0050.jpgshot0080.jpgshot0056.jpg

WOW!!!!, Dang Psykosith!!!! That kicks butt!, hehehe, well anyway good luck with the model, and um I was just wonderin, hows saesee tiin doing? Don't get mad at me i haven't been on in like a couple of months so im out of date.:p

Inbred: No need to rush on the skins, take all the time you need.

nomad: I'm pretty busy myself so i understand your situation. Hope we can come up with something.

CyBerNetiX: Saessee has been on hold for a while, im gonna have to kick my own a** to finish the project.

Hèkx Nòxú: There's a slight possibility.

boinga1: I guess i could try something, got any reference images for me?

about the beta testing... im 100 percent sure hellfire jedi is more hten adquete(ignore my spelling im irrelevant)

i doubt anyone apart from hellfire is needed actually

so sorry about nagging earlier :D

BTW, since Coleman Trebor (where does Lucas get these names - isn't that a cooler?) was the first Jedi to bite it at Geonosis, I think it's fitting he's bound to be my favorite model. (I stink.)

I hope you guys come up with a good death sound effect - maybe something like a long, deep "dohhhhhhh!" :p

I'm looking forward to it. :)

Archived