Home

WIP Coleman Trebor

Psyk0Sith

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Crowy

about the beta testing... im 100 percent sure hellfire jedi is more hten adquete(ignore my spelling im irrelevant)

i doubt anyone apart from hellfire is needed actually

Only if Hellfire ever actually gives you feedback. I would definitely recommend having more beta testers than just Hellfire.

but im questioning whether some beta testers are jsut trying to get an early preview of it for themselves

i doubt anyones this dirty, but some of em might even put it up on sites for download and give it to the public which is wrong... but i doubt it... i drove

(im a huge fan of homestar runner)

Wow that was fast! hehe, many thanks to both of you! i'll test drive once i get them.

EDIT: Very nice work guys, the Sith voice is really creepy!, i normalized, cropped and converted to .mp3.

I'll have to make the default ones a bit louder too. Samples will be posted later.

Again, very nice work Darklord and Mookey!

As promised some samples:

Dark side

Light side

Release date: when its done :D seriously, i still have some stuff to add, like caps, finger weights, additional skins by Inbred...

Hindy: i've heard of it but never thought it was a "real" contest. I might give it a shot, even tho i dont have the game or concept character for now...

All I know about Coleman Trebor's voice, is he is a good negotaitor, so expect a clear voice. He's mostly calm, and sometimes word tend to echo of his crest from the skull. I did some reseach of the dinosuar he's based off, and the crest is used to make music by blowing through it. :D

Anyway, the sounds sound good. :)

Update

Just to let you guys know that i normalized and cleaned the remaining sounds.

Fixed a small weighting bug and weighted the left hand.

To do:

-Weight the right hand

-Add caps

-Fix at least 2 other weight related clippings

Archived