Home

WIP Coleman Trebor

Psyk0Sith

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by <JOTD>Jedi Hunter

I think this model is interesting looking. For a prequel character. Can't expect much from the prequels if you ask me. But well done none the less.

Well i dunno, but the whole Jedi council is pretty interesting for 3D models: the prequels have cool alien species.

Oh i know, i feel the same way, the prequels are a big deception so far...the acting really stinks, there's too much focus on CG characters.

Too bad they were made for young kids, it could have been so much better, but what do i know :D

And here's an update:

He's got caps and i fixed a small bug.

No story? I dunno, personally I find Palpatine's rise to power, Anakin's fall to the dark side, and Obi-Wan's life as a young man pretty interesting... least as much as, "hey, they built another Death Star."

I strongly agree, however, there's too much directorial emphasis on pleasing the kiddies and getting the CG eye-candy "right." I mean c'mon... Ewan McGregor, Samuel L. Jackson, Natalie Portman and Liam Neeson have a heck of a lot more talent than you'd ever know from watching the prequels.

I think it speaks volumes that both "Empire Strikes Back" and "Return of the Jedi" were handed over to other directors. Lucas weaves a fascinating story, but he can't coach believable dialog to save his life.

Anyhow, that's just my opinion. :) Back on topic, I'm really looking forward to this model Psyk0... looks fantastic. Another great job!

somebody started a heated discussion I'd add to it but I know better

*coughtriologyroxorsprequealscough*

excuse me..ughh...

you think the model will be out this month..well...early next month? if Indy ever gets free time, I hate getting swamped with work it drives me crazy.

Update

Screenshots from Inbredyokel's skins:

inbred-03.jpg

inbred-05.jpg

Gotta love that anti-aliasing...too bad i forgot to crank it up for other models :D.

You can check out my webpage for additional screens.

And yes release date is: soon...a few things to sort out first.

Archived