Home

Need a new avatar

Lord_Vessen

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol thanks Jatari...

I have lots of free time in Computers class, so I screw around and try to make some pictures. I don't what I'm gonna do when school is out, my home comp takes WAY too long to load LF lol... My parents will hopefully get a faster connection soon tho, so I should be fine.

Glad you like them Reaper, thanks for the points :)

Geez I'm really sorry swediot, I haven't been on at all cuz my internet's really slow (can barely load the forums), but luckily I'm getting a lot faster tomorrow. I can make you an av, just give me a bit to try...

If any of you guys would like a new signature image or avatar made, just pm me. I've been fooling around with photoshop for the past 2 years, and I can say that I have a strong understanding of the entire program. I'll make you some unique images :D

(Since I don't see a need for me to collect points any longer, I'm donating half of my points to Jatari and half to Dark Moon.)

I would like one even though I can't have one on yet.

I would like it to have a male zabrak with a pic of corellia in the background. and I what it to sayJatari Bazrak, and have the =A= symbol on the right and I want it to say semper paratus since thats what the =A= slogon is.:D

if you could get that for me it would be great!

Archived