Home

The last game I played was

scabb

Yeah, walkthroughs are addictive, but I have a cure for that: only check solution for that one puzzle from sites like Games Domain. First of all, it's pretty easy to navigate AND opens up a smaller window showing that walkthrough, so you don't have to download it; having a copy in your HD or printed version in your hand makes you really use it all the way up to the end. ;)

The Universal Hint System also rawks. I recently played through Broken Sword 2 again and managed to ignore several locations on Zombie Island (not for the first time either). "UHS saved the day! :thumbsup:"

I just finished a quick session on Pikmin, and I am beginning to grow more addicted to these funky little strategy games. I could never get into the Command/Conquer aspect of RTS though. Anyway, try Insaniquariam for size. Best.

last year: Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2 on psx .. + perfect balance cheat = try grind for an hour or two on any edge visible and reachable.. man .. points until the counter stopps. RULZ askikin ..

and of course .. whenever i get this melodythingsy in my head .. Monkey Island .. and stuff (actually i never STOPPED playing it .. )

Archived