Home

Can I join?

Jatari Bazrak

Well, can I?

Lord_Vessen said I would be welcome to join, and if you need a Bio here it is.;)

Name: Jatari Bazrak

Species: Zabrak

Profession: Bounty Hunter

Background: I was born on corellia, I lived a peacfull life til the empire came and destroyed our village. Many brave zabrak gave there lives so we could escape.

Then we came to a planet called TATOOINE and settled down in Mos Entha, but the black talon (organized by Mess the Hutt) found our location, gave it to the empire who destroyed the rest who escaped including my Mother and younger brother Zaron Bazrak.

Bio: A tan skinned zabrak with black Tatoo's, deadly silver horns scared with Blood in rememberance to that fateful day on corellia and a black goate. Wears a Black no-sleeve shirt w/ hood. Midnight blue jeans w/two twin double-blaster pistol holsters and 6 Thermal detonators on his black kryat Dragon leather belt.

Weapons: 2 Twin double-blaster pistols, 6 thermal detonators, and one detonator launcher.

Vehicles: Sassae Tiin's sharp spiral. I call mine NEMESIS

size: equal to Slave I

Hope I can join.:D

Originally posted by Jatari Bazrak

LOL, Chocolate gnorts!:D

So Wheres the PA going to be started at?

I've just seen the what Coranet looks like and it would be really cool to have those buildings.

Glad to see your intrested mate. :) The PA is going to be founded on coronet if i remember correctly. ;)

Archived