Home

Mace Windu: Jedi Warrior Mod

I would like a Mace Windu Mod for JK2. I would like it to include:

3 way saber locks

Double Bladed Lightsaber (Saber Staff)

Two sabers option

New remake of Game Levels (Fight Darth Vader at the end instead of Desann and have different puzzles.

At the level where you would normally get the saber you can change your saber to use two or a saber staff instead.

Blade color pick (like that one in one of the patches but saber blades not white(with color options of making it more blue, purple, or red and adjusting the brightness))

Have battle of Genosis Level.

Play as Mace Windu.

Replace Luke with Yoda and change the voice to yoda's)

Before Episode 1 to Episode 3 where vader faces mace himself)

Cool cartwheels and acrobatics

Multiplayer Force Powers in Single Player.

Make Force Lightning Medium Blue instead of purple, light blue instead of the blue in the force lightning already and white with white.

Have 3 bonus levels: Fight Darth Maul, Fight Fellow Jedi, Fight Fellow Jedi2.

Replace Jedi2 with Plo Koon

Replace Jedi with Yarell Poof

Replace JediFemale with a blue twi'lek

Replace Tavion with Jango Fett

Replace Kyle with Mace Windu

Replace Jan with Qui-Gon Jinn (change the voice actor for him) (don't use him much, only have him fight alongside you for a level or two and rescue him in one)

Replace Merr Son Rocket Launcher with Concussion Rifle

Replace Electro Magnetic Pulse Gun with Fusion Cutter (Don't change the attack)

Replace Stormtroopers with Trade Federation Battle Droids

Replace Stormtrooper2s with Separist Battle Droids

Replace StormRocketer with SuperBattle Droids

Replace Rebels with Clonetroopers

Replace Rebel2s with Clonetrooper Commanders

Replace blah blah blah. You know the rest.

Change the Saber Styles and add one too. Make one as slow as Medium but more powerful than Strong.

Make one as quick as Fast but as Strong as Strong.

Make one suitable for holding two sabers

Make one suitable for holding a saberstaff.

I'll post later when I have more time to finish this.

alot of what you want for sp is impossible dual and twil sabers especially.... the source code for sp hasnt been released so the only way to have a staffed saber in sp is to model a hilt and have the rear saber blade as part of the hilt and use shaders... but it wouldnt do damage.... i dont think the animations can be changed for saber stances too...

mp to sp model conversions are a peice o piss there should be a guide on these forums somewhere... i dont know much about hte mapping and cut scenes

there are lignting mods at jk2files.com in the mini mods section...

but i must say sidious' lightning looked purple

im not a modder... but i can tell you hte answer is no

What you're asking for, Stormtrooper X, would require a team of experienced JK2 editors with a lot of free time on their hands. That's not likely to happen. With Jedi Academy, some of what you're asking for should be possible. In the meantime, you can find some mods which replace different characters including Kyle. You can learn how to do it yourself too.

http://joediting.cjb.net/newnpcs.html

I saw a saber staff mod or enhancement somewhere...

I saw a mod or enhancement for two sabers somewhere...

But the blade color change thing was white when you started playing. I couldn't do that. But the rest...

If LEC and Raven Software can enhance that much from JO, then so can I.

EDIT: Did Darth Sidious use Lightning?

sidious did use lightning, and the staffed and double sabers were for mp only it is impossible to have them in sp and haved them do damage... it needs the source code to be released to be editable...

ask azymnn or someone if its possible... theyll tell you im right

Originally posted by Squater, the Childish Kid

Sidious = Palpatine. :rolleyes:

You are totally wrong. That is so childish to think that.

Sidious isn't Palpatine. Palpatine is the Senator Palpatine from Ep1, Chancellor from Ep2, and Emperor from the classic trilogy. Sidious can't be Palpatine, here's one reason, remember in Ep2 when Count Dooku meets Darth Sidious in that Hangar, and then about two seconds after that you see Chancellor Palpatine looking over his massive army of Clonetroopers. So they can't be the same, can they? Also in Ep1 why would Senator Palpatine wan't to invade Naboo when he truly was friendly, normally. Anyway, this is getting of topic. So, back to the Mod. I need help. Remeber that thread saying 'Calling all...' you know, that one that I made. No one is putting in suggestions.

Ehm, just because the scene came right after, doesn't mean it was right after. :rolleyes: Also, the reason Palpatine wanted to invade Naboo was so that he could become Chancellor. I also heard that Sidious and Palpatine in Ep. 1 and 2 was played by the same actor. And Dooku says in Ep. 2 that Darth Sidious was controlling the senate, kinda reveales it all.

EDIT:

Also, why would Sidious send Dooku to order the clone army for the republic, and why were Dooku and Sidious so pleased that they met great resistance? Because, Palpatine and Sidious is the same person, with the war going on, Palpatine could keep his emergency powers, and create the Empire. And in the geonosis battle, inside the catacombs, Dooku says that he will take the plans of the Death Star to his master on corusant. Now, if Sidious and Palpatine isn't the same person, then how come Palpatine, with his newly formed Empire, get's his hands on those plans and constructs the Death Star?

And I'm pretty sure Ian McDiarmid, the actor who played Palpatine in Return of the Jedi, The Phantom Menace, and Attack of the Clones, also played Sidious. Take a look at this pic:

index_eu.html

That's the same actor, alright.

Anyway, you're right, lets not get off topic..

about your mod neways you say some stuff is for sp.... does that mean you want it all for sp.... cause.... welll as i said earlier two sabers and staff sabers are only mp compatible... unless you add the second saber to hte hilt and make a few shaders... im not sure but to edit the puzzles my guess is you would have ot rewrite the whole levels scripting.

back to off topic:i aint sure about hte ligtning part, but i know sidious IS palpatine

Originally posted by Stormtrooper X

We'll see in Episode 3, won't we?

Anyway, people have converted lots of things from MP to SP in JK2. I'm going to ask LucasArts for the code thing.

Yeah, we will..

For the code, I wouldn't count on it, there's been made petitions askin them to release the SP source code and stuff, no luck.

Archived