smellysocks

Favorite Character  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Character

• Kyle
    • Jan
    • Tavion
    • Desann

I didn't like any of those 4 characters, wel Jan is cute, but not that much of a cool character and Kyle, Tavion and Desann where all... Horrible :( Well I don't hate Kyle, but i would've liked to see a more hero like character in the main role...

Originally posted by darth_kiran

i think they mean standard characters not downloaded ones and plus yoda looks stupidly big unless u got jedimod and scale the characterd

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Im not talking about the downloaded Yoda im asking wheres yoda

since when was a poll aloud without YODA on it???

What?! Kyle isn't a heroic character?! C'mon, you must admit that even at the beginning of the game Kyle was a brooding badass. Then when he got his Jedi powers back...he was a super badass, running on walls, doing back flips, force choking troopers like no one's business. Kyle isn't my favorite though.

As you can tell...Obi Wan Kenobi (the original badass) is my fave jedi.

Kyle is of course :p

The rest are in the order you posted.

Looking back on it, the game isn't as bad as I made it out to be. I think it is great. But Desann is just a stupid villan! Tavion is pretty cool. She coulda lost those facial tatoos...

*** These responses are quite spammish guys :mad: Watch it.

Thavion looked like she had a soul-patch for cryin' out loud (bearded ladies ARE NOT hot). I liked that robot that asked for the password, and then Kyle said "Wookie feet". But out of those, Desann, based 100% on the fact that he says, "You dare to push me?". Galak Fyyar the First was the worst character in that game. He was just horribly planned out and he had none of that cool, Jerjerrod-style Imperial sniveling, partly because he was in charge, which was uncool.

Archived