Home

Holy shizz! that was one scary situation

NiKo

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suggest that if you're reading this reply and don't want to read the whole lot you scroll down until you reach your own name (if I've replied to you).

Originally posted by Neil Joshi

Firstly, forgive me for not being so boned up on the Bible, but mek, I'm sure you can tell me who that guy was who denied Jesus three times before Jesus died.

Peter.
Yep, and you think that is wrong, and I respect that.
Since the Bible says it's wrong, that Peter was wrong - why else do you think Peter felt so bad about himself?
But you have to look at things from different angles, because as the case may be, this is the exact same scenario to the one NiKo found himself in.
Well then it sould be clear it's wrong, no?
Now in my opinion, what he did, he did for himself. He didn't think about how this friend would feel, or how it would affect his friend, he just did it for himself, to save his own skin.

And I applaud him for that. Because if his friend was a true friend, they would have understood the situation.

Any friend who does not stand by me, who is not willing to stand up for me in truth, for the right thing isn't a friend.

PS: I like how you tell me not to judge people by their belifs but by mine you judge me.

Originally posted by SamNMax

Why do you hate gays?

Look that is like asking me "how long have you been a wife-bahsher" it's an invalid question. Hence why I didn't answer you the last time you asked it.

Originally posted by Al-back from the BigWhoop

btw, i think its pointless to discuss about what jesus said. there is no way to prove that he even existed!

There's more evidence that Jesus existed then say Cesar (the Roman Emporer) and that is not bullshit either there's a LOT more evidence! Now Al about your concerns about the ability for people to remember, back then only very important stuff got written down, you didn't write letters and stuff all the time. In otherwords everything got recorded in people's minds and they weren't relient on texts like we are.

So if you want to say Jesus didn't exisit start off by proving that Cesar didn't and we'll go from there.

Originally posted by Yufster

Don't believe and you'll go to hell, sounds like a threat to me

That's your warped perception. You start off by going to hell anyway beleive and you will be saved.
Ever seen god? For real? As in talking face to face with him?
No one can see God's face and live.
"What about people who live in jungles and never learned about god?" because your response appears to have been SCREWED UP WHILE YOU WERE SENDING IT.
Well then I'll say it again: John 14:6: Jesus said to him "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." Is that simple enough for you to understand?
the only thing that spurrs me to say a lot of stuff is because I hate narrow minded people like Mek that think they believe these things because of free will, but in actual fact they believe them because they're being led like dogs by some power hungry, corrupted church.
Two things I find interesting are 1. Satan is power hungry and 2. the "church" (or more realistically CULT) of greed and power is Scientology NOT Christianity.
I don't believe in god at all, but I'm completely open minded to anything. Except god. And scientology.
I hadn't read that you'd said scientology when I wrote that above bit (I'm reading on the fly)... but then you are closed minded the very thing you dislike about me!

Now on to someone more intelligent then you.. Kj! Well he's better behaved at any rate :)

Jesus is not about to say "You've never heard of me, you can't get in." Most likely in my opinion, it will be "I've seen even though you never heard of me, you have always been a good person, I love you, I am your God, do you accept me?" And if they accept when they are at the gates of Heaven, they are let through.
See I understand what you're saying Kj, but the problems are that 1. you're putting words into Jesus's mouth (you do not have the authority to do that) and doing so is wrong. See if there's one thing that's certain (other then Satan is man's leader) then it's that Jesus teaches us we must be diffrent, seperate from the (Satan's corrupted) world. Oh and 2. you're deciding for yourself what is right and what is wrong rather then beleiving and trustung God's word.

Concider James 4:4

You adulterous people! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.

Yes but some people have never come to encounter Jews or Christians, therefore they cannot know or fear God.
"But" Kjølen? What do you think missionaries are for (in fact Jesus himself acted as a missionary on Earth didn't he?)? Infact it's one of the sadest things that people don't get that chance. But you musn't beleive that they shouldn't have the chance.

What you're saying is that there's a backdoor to heaven infact most people haven't heard of God and so therefore most people in heaven won't have originally been Christians (or Jews before Christ came). I think a lot of Christians struggle with that Kj, and the best insight I can give you is to remind you that the penilty for sin is death and as Jesus said there is not ONE man who hasn't sinned. Regardless of wheather or not you beleive it's fair you have to accept that God is Just. I beleive it's fair because the penelty for sin is death, and because I know God is Just.

Daniel

everybody's stupid. die. i hate you all.

on less sarcastic note, I'm a christian, but think it's pointless to go judging other people's lives or even consider 'helping' them. just let them do whatever they want, if it affects you in some way that could cause you to sin, then do something about it, get away from them if u need to. I'm not going to go bashing homosexuals or even go about judging them because I don't even understand them. worrying about other people only hurts one person, you you and you again and maybe the other person, so just don't give a damn and everything will be alright, that is how my life works, if you have a problem with that, i don't care because it's not like you're going to be able to do anything about it. ^_^

ummm tanks for bringing me here, kjo.....:rolleyes: *has just finished reading the load of bullcrap, still trying to figure out why the bloody hell everybody's picking on mek....it's obvious you can't change his opinion, so why the hell waste your time? cause it's fun? well then that's trolling. *reports everybody...o screw it, go flame eachother i don't give a damn!*

Good evening.

To the topics origin, i know several openly gay and lesbian people, and they're good friends of mine. I like them, and appreciate there company. Myself, am not gay, but i don't fear gay people because there human. We're all one race, so stop complaining how another HUMAN BEING is living.

and if some moron wants to beat me up because i have long ahir, and bangs, and kinda look gay, fine. when i wake up, they're gonna be living a nightmare, because i'm very vengeful, and i don't stop coming.

Now, to this whole God thing, i personally do not believe in God. not one Iota. why?

Because when i was a kid, i was the beat up kid. I was small, weak, and the ONLY ASIAN KID IN MY CLASS UNTIL 10TH GRADE.

now, you're all apart of a dominate nationality here, (I don't say race, because we're all one race, scientifucally, Homo Erectus. nationality is the word you're looking for) be it white, black, hispanic, whatever. And you know how kids are. they pick on the weakest, and the one whose most different. That was ME.

From the 3RD GRADE to 10TH, I was living a nightmare. and every night, i foolishly prayed to God to make it stop. he NEVER DID. How did i get out of it 11th grade? i didn't. but i kicked enough ass BY MY SELF, WITH OUT GOD, to gain some respect. if he does exist, he let one of his OWN CHILDREN SUFFER. WHY? why did I NEEDLESSLY HAVE TO SUFFER THAT!? HUH!? WHY!? EXPLAIN THAT SMARTASS. God's design, bull****. Nobody deserves the mental scars i have to carry on. Schitzophrenia, yeah, i hear voices sometimes. I had a boarderline mental breakdown when i was in the 8TH GRADE. God can kiss my ass.

and explain these things:

SARS

HIV

AIDS

Ebola

Cancer

War

Famine

Genocide against JEWS (yeah, where was God then, buddy?! )

9/11, which was caused by people believing in GOD (Sllah=God. study islam. They believe in Jesus, and the Bible and the Hebrew are almost right. Yup, there talkin' about the SAME INVISBLE MAN IN THE SKY kids.))

Mental illness

if the only aregument you have about these things is that God's design, or God's angry, that's a pretty weak argument in my opinion.

and in fact, MEK, do you wanna know why i don't like religion? because of FANATICS like you. You're almost as bad as the Islamic Fundementalists, damning everyone to hell or death if they don't see things your way. Fanatiscm had it's place. in the 1500's. it's the 21st century. why don't you join us, eh?

Originally posted by Meksilon

[Two things I find interesting are 1. Satan is power hungry and 2. the "church" (or more realistically CULT) of greed and power is Scientology NOT Christianity.

Daniel [/b]

and ERR. WRONGO. may i point you to the fact that the Church, back in the old days, brainwashed many young men to leave thier families to fight an war against the Islamics, i believe about THREE OF THEM, called "CRUSADES" to take back very small piece of land that now belongs to the Hebrews? and that made the islamics HATE the west for hundreds of years, culminating to Terrorist attacks on innocent civilians here? Power hungry? i think so.

Yes kids, Christianity started and caused the animosity that is between Islam and the west today. thanks guys. i really wanted to see the towers fall and see people die because of you that morning.

Do i need to point out that the Church said at one point, pay us lots of money, and we'll clean you of your sins as an easy way out back in the day? and they used that money to build the pope a lavish palice/city while it's followers starved? gee, i hope you don't forget that.

May i also point out the Inquisitions, the witch burnings, execution of heretics that threatened there power? i hope not.

He who forgets history, is doomed to repeat it.

Open again for business. But I offer you a bit of advice.

I find that teaching/talking to people about Christianity with words and talk and arguements never works; people just don't listen (as you can see). And no matter how eloquent one is, or how strong an arguement they make, it'll make no difference on someone who has already decided they don't want to hear it (as you can see).

That's something that I've learned from years of religious "discussion" on these boards, words are useless. Only through your actions can you really teach people what Christianity is all about.

Believe me, I've got four years' experience (check the register date!), and I've found that the discussions can even make some people angrier, because they don't want to listen to what you have to say. Rather than trying to persuade with arguements, try to persuede with actions and lifestyle (I'm sorry, persuede is really the wrong word, but it's the only one I can think of right now. -_-). People don't care what you can say in one thread, but they are watching what you do.

Okay, that wasn't just geared toward the Christians here, but to everyone. No one will respect your opinion if all you do is yell and slander.

Wise words. I respect you so goddamn much right now.

I always mean to not try and denounce christianity on these threads but Mek makes me so goddamn mad I just start picking wildly at points against it. And unlike a lot of clever people that could find points supporting christianity, the best he can come up with is, "Do you deny gods word?" Or "Well, then, read THIS part of the bible! It says so right there!" Or my favourite, "Hypercritical" which he refuses to learn the correct spelling of.

By Kjølen

Most likely in my opinion, it will be "I've seen even though you never heard of me, you have always been a good person, I love you, I am your God, do you accept me?"

the problems are that 1. you're putting words into Jesus's mouth (you do not have the authority to do that) and doing so is wrong.

Yeah I had thought about that, that is why I added "In my opinion" to "most likely", so I am NOT putting words in anyones mouth. And I gotta pee too bad to argue any farther. Sorry.

"But" Kjølen? What do you think missionaries are for [/b]

There not be enough. What about the ones that were never found?

the problems are that 1. you're putting words into Jesus's mouth (you do not have the authority to do that) and doing so is wrong.

Excuse me, and when did you become gods right hand man? Just because your 'religion' states something doesn't mean it to be exact or true. You don't have the authority to piss me off.

And Kjo was stating his INTERPRETATION of Jesus's words. Just as YOUR interpretation is, "I reign supreme and YOU're not getting into heaven unless you suck my dick first." Personally, I prefer Kjo's interpretation.

And Kjo states an interesting point, which I will again highlight so that you can't conveniently not answer it, again. WHAT HAPPENS IF THOSE MISSIONARIES CAN'T REACH THOSE PEOPLE AND THEY NEVER HEAR OF GOD? It HAS HAPPENED.

EDIT:

By the way Mek, you're also putting a LOT of words in gods mouth. Every time you interpret a piece of the bible, in fact. And you're so opinionated on the subject of what god wants and does not want, I think you're the last person who should be picking others up on that particular fault. Would you care to explain to me the difference to me?

There's more evidence that Jesus existed then say Cesar (the Roman Emporer) and that is not bullshit either there's a LOT more evidence! Now Al about your concerns about the ability for people to remember, back then only very important stuff got written down, you didn't write letters and stuff all the time. In otherwords everything got recorded in people's minds and they weren't relient on texts like we are.

So if you want to say Jesus didn't exisit start off by proving that Cesar didn't and we'll go from there.

i disagree, i dont think there is more evidences starting by his body.

but maybe cesar DIDN'T exist, i dont care. can we get back on topic?

you havent answered anything related to the topic. go back and retrieve and answer my posts!

Hi there, well I've also got an opinion on this matter. (Notice I said 'opinion')

The truth is, we don't know what will happen to people who have never heard of God or Jesus.

We don't know, because we're never told of that particular situation.

But there are some things that we *do* know.

First, we know that God is just. Just means that he *does* keep people accountable when they sin, because to not would be unjust, but I also think it means that He doesn't punish unfairly. Just like here, ignorance of the law doesn't make you unaccountable, ignorance of His existance doesn't make you unaccountable, but I think He would be easier on that person.

Second thing we know: (quote taken from Romans) "since the creation of the world, God's invisible qualities (His eternal power and divine nature) have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse."

To me that says that everyone in the world should know of God's existence, simply because of the wonder of nature and life, and that God's character can be seen in these. This sort of explains in my mind why basically every culture in the world worships, or did at one point, spirits, gods, or some kind of paganism or whatever. Because they see that someone must have created all this; they are just looking in the wrong place.

However, creation might tell people about God's existence, but it couldn't teach anything about Jesus or His sacrifice. I do think this makes people partly responsible though.

Basically this all boils down to my first point: God is Just. He won't

allow sin to go unpunished, but I don't think he will be so harsh on those who never heard about Jesus, because that would be (in my mind -_-) unjust.

Lujayne, did that unit address you with disrespect?

*(Whips out a big freaking sword and stops it right at Yufster's neck.)* Listen, pumpkin. I have two things to say here, particularly to you...

1. Respect each others' opinions. Not a philosophy one is required to follow on a bulletin board or in real life, but one which if adopted can prevent a lot of the bantha cookies I'm seeing here. This thread is an embarrassment to your forum.

2. Be civil to each other. Go back and read the rules of forum conduct that you agreed to when you registered. If I were a moderator here, I would be banning a few IPs I assure you. There is no call for this kind of hostility on a public forum.

*(Resheathes the sword and folds his arms disapprovingly.)* Please let's keep our heads.

I'd like to apologies for my hot-headed post. For a moderator, it was really bad toward the end, though I felt that it would be okay to show people where i was coming from, which also kinda shows where my statements come from.

and yes, all that did indeed happen to me.

Elly-Jay

Just outta curiosity, in the unlikely event should Christianity be right, how would this God person Judge me? I did once believe in "God", but now i don't because of the afformentioned, so what would he do with me?

I'm trying to ignore Mek and behave in a nice way, I just don't like it when he gets all high and mighty and tells people that his opinion is right and ours is wrong, which is exactly what he does most of the time. I don't think I've seen him post in any other sort of topic unless it has to do with sexuality or religion.

Listen to Zoom Bunny, you all should.

I knew from the very start that this thread was going to turn into a religious debate. And I've been patrolling here long enough to know that Mek would get involved. Now, he believes one thing and apparently most of you believe otherwise. And you all rag on him for being a crazy fundamentalist lunatic. While he is quite often overzealous, he's just following one of the basic tenets of his beliefs; to try to spread the word of God. Now, I don't think he's saying some of the things he does out of spite, after all, that goes against everything in that little black book he stands for. It's just that when he says you're going to hell because you haven't accepted Jesus, this is what he believes. He doesn't do it to flame you, to make you feel bad or anything like that. He's trying to "save" you. Now, you may not want to be "saved", but there are much more diplomatic ways to go about it than telling him to eff off. He believes he is correct, just as you believe you are. Now you can argue with each other heatedly, but name calling and flaming shouldn't be part of the equation.

And Mek, tone it down a bit, will ya? You give yourself such a hard time by approaching everyone with a crazy flipped out attitude. I understand your beliefs, I adhere to some of them myself. But do try to be diplomatic about things. I'm not saying you shouldn't tell them what you believe, just make it a bit more palatable than "I am right, you are wrong". Okay? I think and hope that everyone will get along just fine if we all did this.

Originally posted by Yufster

Just because your 'religion' states something doesn't mean it to be exact or true. You don't have the authority to piss me off.

And Kjo was stating his INTERPRETATION of Jesus's words. Just as YOUR interpretation is, "I reign supreme and YOU're not getting into heaven unless you suck my dick first." Personally, I prefer Kjo's interpretation.

Interesting how I talk to Kj with respect and dignity and you ignore that.

This is not an interpration of the Bible or what Jesus said at all because what Jesus says is that he is the ONLY way to heaven. Kj dosen't want to beleive that people he sees as innocent (because they know about God) will be damned to hell, after all it is a hard thing for anyone to accept.

So it can best be described as his beleif. Or properganda. Standards are standards, sin is sin. If you read the Bible you will notice that the gentiles a lot of the time feard and respected the "Jewish God". So if what Kj says is true then by telling someone about God you are opening up the possibility for them to be damned to hell.

Really anyone who beleives that dosen't truely fear God. They may respect God and beleive in Him.

Anyhow I'm really sick todaloo.

Daniel

hahahahahahahah

Hi guys - I came here...cuz of ....Kjo...so HERE I AM!

Nice to meet you. Hope you don't mind me coming into your discussion. First of all

WTF was this thread about again...OH YEAH...it was about Niko almost getting beat the hell up by some gay-bashers. Well...I live in CA and we are much more accepting of everyones differences. I think that there are much more things to be worried about rather than who believes in god, who goes to church, who's gay and who's supporting them.

I have no idea where god came into effect in Niko's story. Or how Mek got to somehow bring that in here....odd isn't it. People who think that they can bring their beliefs into ANY discussion. You could be talking about Oreo cookies and somebody could turn that into some conversation about how people who eat oreo's are the devil incarnate.

NE ways. I think that it sucks that people are not excepting of others differences. People who resort to violence in order to conquer "the gays of the world" are only chicken-****s themselves. If they think beating a gay guy up is going to make a diffence - well it just shows how stupid they are.

I almost got beat the hell up at Knott's Berry Farm when two black woman stole my parking space. I had a turn signal on and everything waiting for a lady to back out when these people came from no where and wedged their car between mine and the space (good drugs). Anyways I yelled at them and they followed me when I left and tried to beat me up. I was PREGNANT. They thought I had a problem with them because they were black, when really the only thing I had a problem with was the fact that they were two IDIOTs. I didnt' get beat up...they decided to bail and leave Knots after people started gathering around.

People can be so stupid.

I'm going to hell coz I told God that satan was the better root. He didn't take too kindly to that. God couldn't even get me to cum. Satan on the other hand. Well I lost count of how many times I came.

Originally posted by Natty

I'm going to hell coz I told God that satan was the better root. He didn't take too kindly to that. God couldn't even get me to cum. Satan on the other hand. Well I lost count of how many times I came.

And you complain about my behaviour? I sick of you inconciderate people offending me.
Originally posted by Natty

I'm trying to ignore Mek and behave in a nice way

Continue your thread without me.

Daniel

Archived