Home

I Graduated!!

ET Warrior

Just wanted to let you all know that yesterday was my official graduation from high school. I had a big, long family party that lasted nearly 7 hours, and then I went out to a friends house for a bon fire, which is why I was unable to post about this yesterday.

Also, my graduation gift from my parents was a new computer, which is WAY neat...3.06ghz, 512 MB RAM, 128MB ATI radeon pro....it's NICE. :D:D:D

I left school on Friday but I still have to do my exams, I didn't get a new computer, but I did get something better, I got drunk with all my friends, the we did some things that talking about here would I'm pretty sure violate LF rules :D.

Originally posted by Count_D00ku

but I did get something better, I got drunk with all my friends,

I begadiffer, I think that my new computer beats the hell out of getting drunk..

Although I dont drink as I hate the taste of alcohol, and I've seen enough drunk people to know that I never want to be one of them.

Originally posted by Darth Eggplant

congratualtions to you and well done, and in honor of the occasion I will not do any weird haiku postings. I will just let the words and type flow across the page.

You mean you actually do this on purpose?

Eeek.

I thought you just accidentally hit your enter key at random intervals.

;)

CONGRATS ET!

Congratulations, ET!!!! :rock: :rock:

Now, where's that cake?

*starts fumbling around, looking for a big "congratulations graduated high school student" cake at the local Dairy Queen.*

:band1

Couldn't find the cake, so I hired a rock band! :D

Matt wrote :

YAY! CONGRATS! I'm still stuck it stupid school! :mad:

I feel your pain, man. :(

Captain Wilson wrote :

Well done!!! I have only a yr left :( . But the i shall be free like ET

At least that's easy 4 you to say. :( I've only got 3 yr.'s left of High School, then I'll be able to spread my wings and fly like an eagle outta school then. :D Graduation--2005.

Good job, chummer. Since I still have plenty of school to go, I can only dream of what it will be like to finally leave.

*DREAM SEQUENCE*

"Hey guys, guess what! I'm out of grade twelve!"

"Shut up and get to work; those port-o-poties won't empty themselves!"

"Only three more months of working here and I get to go back to school, thank god."

*long pause*

"AW HORSESH*T!!"

*END DREAM SEQUENCE*

Anyways enjoy it while it lasts, dude.

Good man ET, CONGRATULATIONS! :D

On a serious note however, I should point out that getting drunk is big, hard, clever, cool and interesting.*

You'll see my friend, you'll see.

Well done again though,

B.

* LEGAL NOTE: But only when you're legally old enough depending on the area you live in.

Archived