Home

Wimp-Weed Darkness

The option to post a poll was just so tempting.  

15 members have voted

1. 1. The option to post a poll was just so tempting.

• I will miss you Sunshine. I am your biggest fan!!!
    • Later Sunshine. Wish you would stay longer.
    • I will not miss you Sunshine, becasue... I do not know you.
    • I hate you Sunshine, and I hope Wimp-Weed devours your very SOUL!!! (CLICK HERE)

Sorry guys, but my alter ego, the summer loving little man inside of me, is screaming louder than I ever imagined he could. I MIGHT be taking a break from the forums. Let some new topics come and settle down. I have not been posting recently, I think for the past few weeks. My content, rate, and quality of posts has been dwindling lately, and I need some re-energizing.

I just got back from a stay at a friends cabin up in Estes Park, Colorado. I am dead. Yesterday, I could hardly move my arms or legs from so much hiking, swimming, tennis, frisbee, hiding from the dog, and chasing SO many elk and deer around, as well as other such lazy man's activities. It felt great, and I know I love it, so there will always be less of Sunshine in the forums during summer, and more of that wily Wimp-Weed Darkness. So if I am gone, I am just training myself for another season of forum jockey-ing.

See y'all later, ya bunch'a forum fairies!!! J/K

Good seeing you back, sorry to see you leave. It's not for something bad though, so I'll wish you the best of luck (not saying if there was a death or something, I wouldn't wish you the best of luck.) Hmm... Are you going to come back inside when SWG comes out?

Originally posted by StarCords

*Starts shooting CW's picture*

Die! Die! Never come back! Rot forever in hell! Experience pain! Suffer for all eternity you stupid *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*!!!!!!!!!!

That seems a little uncalled for don't you think StarCords?

I hope you have a really good explanation. Is there something personal between you and Sunshine or CW for that matter that I should know about?

Archived