Home

Starsider server full?

Dr. Zaius

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by swediot=)

well if i can exchange swedish crowns here.... then why would i not be able to exchange for american dollars... i mean (not willingly admitting this:p) your currency is abit more well known isnt it?

I think it is, but I don't like to 'toot our own horn'.

Lol, don't you guys ever travel?:rolleyes: All banks across the world can exchange the local currency to USD (and well, most other currencies too, if it is a respectable bank). Also, there's exchange offices (such as Forex) who's buying and selling money in other currencies. I'll only have to walk 150 meters to get me some Yen or Rubels. ;)

but not when that fellow member refuses to be helped in that way... If jackrabbit could send me the game and i send him the money thats fine nothing wrong with that... but you putting money in and not getting anything back from me that i dont like because its just not right

I've got the list of East Coast servers:

Bloodfin (US East Coast)

Chilastra (US East Coast)

Eclipse (US East Coast)

Gorath (US East Coast)

Kauri (US East Coast)

Lowca (US East Coast)

Radiant (US East Coast)

Starsider (US East Coast)

Tarquinas (US East Coast)

Wanderhome (US East Coast)

I haven't heard of any other RP server. If I had to choose though, I'd make it Wanderhome ;).

Originally posted by The Punisher

Does anyone have the list of West Coast servers with the types of servers they are (i.e. rp, pvp, etc.)? I would greatly appreciate it. A link would be best, thanks :D

Look on, swgalaxies.net and then go to the server section. :)

Originally posted by Xx_Patman_xX

You guys got to keep in mind that some of these servers are the unofficial servers for some countries and regions. Might want to keep that in mind when picking your back up server.

I have deffintley considered that. ;)

Archived