Home

When will new files be uploaded to the server?

merlinova

Originally posted by matt-windu

Lucasfiles v2 is in the works, and it will be reopened with less legal red tape and such.

Thats a shame, I really enjoyed reading the 385 page legal document before which seemed to suggest you give all copyright rights up by submitting there...:mad:

Can you guys take files down from the server? Cause I've asked a fair few times for Occupation to be taken down, as it has bugs I corrected in v2 which I sent after you guys stopped uploading new files. I'm just kinda fed up of explaining to people that the file isn't working right. Will the file server on this site ever be up again, seriously?

Originally posted by Kengo

Can you guys take files down from the server? Cause I've asked a fair few times for Occupation to be taken down, as it has bugs I corrected in v2 which I sent after you guys stopped uploading new files. I'm just kinda fed up of explaining to people that the file isn't working right. Will the file server on this site ever be up again, seriously?

offcourse it will ;)

people are working on it and evrything will be sorted out soon.

patience is a virtue

Originally posted by Padanime

offcourse it will ;)

people are working on it and evrything will be sorted out soon.

patience is a virtue

So its extreme optimism :) I hope it gets sorted out, but its been down months and months with no news, so I'd venture its a bit more serious than a minor problem with the server or whatever, but I'm just guessing. Anyway, I'm, sure those in the know are doing what they can regarding that, my only request is for the file I submitted to be taken down, I'm pretty sure I'm withen my rights on that and I've asked numerous times.

Archived