Jump to content

Home

Release Date


Damarius
 Share

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by deggesim

I've just visited the pre-order page on Amazon.co.uk and saw the release date has been changed to 5 September, 2003 :cry6:

 

[EDIT]

Perhaps it refers to european release :confused:

[/EDIT]

 

You are joking right, just make sure this isn't officially. :mad:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

You are joking right, just make sure this isn't officially. :mad:

 

Nothing's official, but I think that sounds like a pretty good guess. I hate to be the bringer of evil tidings, but, you know...it's what I do best :D.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nothing is official. Yet all the retailers have to make 'guesstimates', so they can set that release date, even if it is bound to be wrong. So don't trust what amazon, ebgames etc says (after all, they all guess different dates anyway).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Jackrabbit

Nothing's official, but I think that sounds like a pretty good guess. I hate to be the bringer of evil tidings, but, you know...it's what I do best :D.

 

Bah if they do make the date september, i will be knocking on your door with my axe. :p

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by deggesim

I've just visited the pre-order page on Amazon.co.uk and saw the release date has been changed to 5 September, 2003 :cry6:

 

 

FAAARRR be it from me to say "I told you so", but...

 

 

Originally posted by Mujahid

The official word from SOE is "Summer 2003". Just keep in mind that "Summer", here in the U.S., extends WELL into September. I'm not trying to burst anyone's bubbles. I'm just trying to do my part to avoid the depression that is going to hit this board around late June :)

 

 

Hehe, sorry, I felt compelled to do that :D

 

I concur with Ulic above. I want this game to have a wonderful, smooth launch. That WILL NOT happen in June. Personally, I don't believe it will happen in July either. There's just too much work left to do folks. If you want a decent game, anyway.

 

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd rather they put off the launch indefinitely rather than releasing something that just, well, isn't finished.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

Nor any sleep. :p And i will be living on pizzas and coke bottles, in my dark room. :D

 

lol...that's what I'm already doing...I'm running through rigorous training for this game...staying up till 5:00AM playing games, checking e-mail, posting at the forums.

 

Really tho...I think June 24 or 25th. They can always patch it after it comes out...that's what everybody does...just log onto the patch server and download the patch before you start up the game. Tada. They've got a very playable copy with the beta version right now...so I don't think it's going to take long for it to release.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by darthfergie

lol...that's what I'm already doing...I'm running through rigorous training for this game...staying up till 5:00AM playing games, checking e-mail, posting at the forums.

 

Really tho...I think June 24 or 25th. They can always patch it after it comes out...that's what everybody does...just log onto the patch server and download the patch before you start up the game. Tada. They've got a very playable copy with the beta version right now...so I don't think it's going to take long for it to release.

 

Agreed, hopefully since this is the new month today. End of june will do me, i might even move my pc to my room. To get the ful extent of the game. :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Xx_Patman_xX

I preorder SWG at EB on Friday. They said it was the 26th. My mom doesnt believe me that they havent officially announced the release date yet :rolleyes: .

 

I still got to preorder, i will preorder at gamestation probally. :) Oh sounds like mums to me, never belive you do they. :p

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...