Home

New Screens!!!

taekwondo joe

i dont think this has been posted yet, so here we go.

there are a ton of new ones on the official site, it shows a ploo-koon look alike that you can play as!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats awsome, it also shows a snow monster from empire strikes back that you get to fight, and chewy fighting with his bowcaster along side you!!!!!! this awsome, go see for your selfs

a wookiee!!! (maybe chewie....it has a eye patch)

I stared at that Wookie for awhile, but didn't see any eye patch, he does seem to have a ring of slightly darker fur on his head, but it might just be a shadow. I think It's Chewie.

Getting very excited for this game now.

Awesome screenies :)

My faith in Raven's ability has just gone up another notch after seeing these :D

Chewie looks fantastic, to say the least, and the Raven's Claw looks a damn sight better than in JO - I'm impressed :) The environments look considerably less bland as well... All looks to be going well on the development front.

Can't wait to be hung upside-down by the Wampa, too! :D

Posted by Uber_Saber

And what's with the Sandworm from Dune in a screenie? http://www.lucasarts.com/products/jediacademy/images/screens/13.jpg

Methinks it be a Sarlacc :) ...Or at least, I hope it is :D

Wow, those look great. :D The Chewie model looks superb, as well as the Kel Dor (wich I have now dcided to play as :D).

Originally posted by Toa Tahu

Did anyone notice new gauges and meters for your health,shields,force,and ridable vehicle life?!

Yeah, I think they look cool, actually, I love them. :)

Originally posted by Uber_Saber

Finally! We get to see the Kel Dor model! And what's with the Sandworm from Dune in a screenie? http://www.lucasarts.com/products/jediacademy/images/screens/13.jpg

Odd. These look great, though. Great find.

You will be an offering to the almighty Sarlaac for your lack of vision ...

... say Hi to Boba for me ;)

I wonder in what context THAT occurs? And what's the '6' in yellow next to your force meter? Ammo count?

Mike

Thanks for the heads-up. :thumbsup:

Those new screenies are great. I think that Sarlacc is probably a young one, looking for a place to set up shop for the next 10000 years...or however long they live (if it really does take 1000 years to digest you).

I love the look of Chewie. The ship looks great. The Wampa looks like one big bad dude. It looks like you get to fight a few AT-ST's at the same time...

And of course....the Tauntaun riding looks like extreme fun. (For all you SW purists...notice I have removed the space from the word Tauntaun. :p )

And just in case no one noticed...they seem to have used the same Kel Dor character for all those screenies (except the Wampa one)...and that character is wearing appropriate cold-weather gear on Hoth. At last. *applauds Raven*

I have ever-increasing faith in this game. :D

man these screens are better than the trailer because they show just what i was hoping for and new would never happen, well it did, i get to play as a kel door or whatever its name, that will be my dark jedi, and a human for my light side jedi. and it is chewy, it has already been mentioned i think by gamespy that he is in the game, we just did not know his role till now, he is not just in cut scenes, but in the game, wahooo

Originally posted by txa1265

You will be an offering to the almighty Sarlaac for your lack of vision ...

... say Hi to Boba for me ;)

I don't know. The Sarlacc, even in the SE, didn't have a worm-like thing sticking up out of it. All it had were the tentacles and the beak. (The beak was added for the SE)

I'm sorry, but it just doesn't look like the Sarlacc to me.

Maybe it's just another species of Sarlacc, who knows?

Originally posted by StormHammer

And just in case no one noticed...they seem to have used the same Kel Dor character for all those screenies (except the Wampa one)...and that character is wearing appropriate cold-weather gear on Hoth. At last. *applauds Raven*

That would be cool, if you wear diffrent outfits depending of the climat of the planet you're on.. maybe not.. but I'm hoping. :D

Originally posted by Emon

We get a better glimpse of the more detailed worlds, as well as some of the huge outdoor areas they're going to have!

They look like they are going to be fantastic! If they can capture the size of the JK levels, this game is going to be great.

Are we sure that the character we see is a Kel-Dor? All we see is the back of the head.

Originally posted by Prime

They look like they are going to be fantastic! If they can capture the size of the JK levels, this game is going to be great.

Are we sure that the character we see is a Kel-Dor? All we see is the back of the head.

Take a look at those pics:

http://www.lucasarts.com/products/jediacademy/images/screens/15.jpg

http://www.lucasarts.com/products/jediacademy/images/screens/12.jpg

You see a bit of his breathing mask. :)

Originally posted by Prime

I totally agree. JK's levels were some of the largest I've played in a game, and I'm hoping Raven have finally achieved that kind of scale.

The Kel-Dor race has already been confirmed in an article as being in the game. It certainly looks like one to me. :)

Originally posted by StormHammer

The Kel-Dor race has already been confirmed in an article as being in the game. It certainly looks like one to me. :)

Thanks guys. I wasn't doubting, just looking for confirmation :)

Thanks for posting thos screenshots Squater, I missed those the first time...

Archived