Home

Jedi killing

xsniperx

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey wait no it wasnt......Jedi are not stupid...........????

In the star wars movies, no jedi are indeed the one of the smartes breeds known to exist. But this IS a game. People will be behind their jedi, and we all know not everyone will act just like a jedi would. I agree that all of the intelligent jedi will not show themselves. But for the ones that do, they deserve to perish.

If it takes forever..and i heard it does...........to become a jedi....thren i think a jedi dying will be few and far between......Ihear so much about them being so great and stuff. .............But i think all that stuff is an understatment on how good they will be..........Nobody knows for sure so dont start making stratigies till you know how a jedi fights and how good they are...........I suggest pinpointing one jedi and making it your duty to figure out everything about him befor you go and get your self killed.............The END

Originally posted by xsniperx

you know that some newbie jedi fanatic will flagrantly show off his powers and get flagged as an enemy by everyone. It's bound to happn. just a matter of time.

yes but only if some one like me gets an FS slot

Originally posted by J.K Luke

I guess the safest point in jedi hood is when you attain Jedi Master status, below that your life will still be in a great danger no matter how careful you're...

Good statement, i agree with you. The safest point in becoming a Jedi would be a Jedi master. I would expect to see proper Rpers and P2Pers becoming them. :)

Not some wannabe likeIsaac but people who are really focused on becoming a Jedi. :) And have there heart set on it. ;)

Yeah but..................Nvm what i was gonna say was stupid.............Hey wait no it wasnt......Jedi are not stupid...........????......Forget that..............UMMMMMMMMM

.............I think that if a jedi is folish enough to show off his powers he should be murderd by the death star.....Granted it will take out the whole planet...........

Murdered by the deathstar?

Its been destroyed! And another thing why........do......you.......do........the.......

excesive.......periods.....when.......you.......post......?

You can only fire 64 meters

Really? I heard them say that they were going to have sniper rifle like weapons in the game... but i guess its not much of a sniper rifle if it can only fire 64 meters. I hope its pistols that can only fire 64 meters cause rifles are supposed to be the long range weapons.

not only would i over power the rancors and turn them in to my lunch but i have been playing enough "War Games" to know how to handle a sniper...........................so the best of luck to you man ;)

btw....................i will be looking to buy a taimed rancor off someone if they are willing to sell it :)

Originally posted by Kaiser Spaso

not only would i over power the rancors and turn them in to my lunch but i have been playing enough "War Games" to know how to handle a sniper...........................so the best of luck to you man ;)

btw....................i will be looking to buy a taimed rancor off someone if they are willing to sell it :)

This is a RP game, not a war game. :rolleyes: Bit diffrent, even though im a God at counter strike. Doesn't mean im going to be a God at swgalaxies. :)

Think logic before posting. :p

not only would i over power the rancors and turn them in to my lunch but i have been playing enough "War Games" to know how to handle a sniper

I hope we meet in game sometime. I think it would be a great duel:) . Oh and hey does anyone know if pets can get cloned too? Once you have tamed them can you maybe insure them? lol

According to the latest FAQ on the forum the only people that will prob be able to get a rancor are creature handlers because they require so much attention and time to train. After they are trained they have to continuly be attended to by the Creature Handlers if not they will turn on the posseser. Also the Krayt Dragons are nto tamable.

Just some FYI

Originally posted by darthfergie

hmmm...didn't think you could double master...thought your skills would fade in some categories if you didn't use them all that much while you were building up the master rifleman.

They would fade?? :confused: First i heard about it, i know your items root away. If they are not used during a certain time, but your skills. :eek:

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

They would fade?? :confused: First i heard about it, i know your items root away. If they are not used during a certain time, but your skills. :eek:

Dunno...It's what I heard a while back...maybe a year or so. That you could branch out to loads of stuff...but you can't learn everything in creation...so your skills would be forgotten over time if not used...just to kind of take away the ALL POWERFUL GOD PLAYER.

Originally posted by darthfergie

Dunno...It's what I heard a while back...maybe a year or so. That you could branch out to loads of stuff...but you can't learn everything in creation...so your skills would be forgotten over time if not used...just to kind of take away the ALL POWERFUL GOD PLAYER.

Sounds a ok system to me, dunno if there adding it though. :confused:

Archived