Home

Double Bladed Saber

DarkMonkey

Originally posted by DarkMonkey

I may just be a dumb arse but can the double bladed saber be used in Single player and if so can somebody please tell me how?

Cheers:confused:

I think it's only in a mod, omnimod. Try jediknightii.net, i think it's on there somewhere. :)

Originally posted by zERoCooL2479

Heh...yep. Do you think they will released the sp code for JK: JA when its out? Gosh I hope so...

I would say it is a good possibility that they won't. They don't want to just give their investment away :)

Err...it's been nearly a year since I played JK2, but I thought that using cheats you could access the double-bladed saber in the SP game.

I believe you need to drop the console (shift-tilde[~]) and type in whatever command accesses cheats (I think it's /helpusobi1), and then (with your blade off, mind you) type in /thedestroyer.

Before there were any mods out for it, servers with cheats enabled had people using double-bladed sabers, so I'm almost positive it worked like that, and I seem to remember using one in SP for fun.

Don't know if it'll work, so don't hold me accountable - but I'm fairly sure it will.

Archived