Home

Lets Start a Bar Fight

This is how it goes.

We all start off in a bar having a big fight with Any weapon you want and can change, (but lets try to be Sith and Jedi) When you kill someone you say somthing like Death_Jedi is out for 3 posts 3 is the limit, at some points a person could bring up an event like A bunch of Storm troopers attack and we have to fend them off or Walkers come in ect

Any1 one can play so we dont need profiles just use your Name you have right now, Just say if your a Sith or Jedi (you can also switch and use any weapon) im a Sith

Any1 wanna play?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Death Jedi pulls out his Double Blade Sith Lightsaber and awaits the rival of anyone to enter the bar

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wildjedi, feeling very angry now for being knocked out of the action storms back into the bar, portable missle launcher on his shoulder. He fires one and is blown out of the bar by the explosion. (That was fired randomly) Death_Jedi is out for one post.

wildjedi has calmed down and comes back after two posts rather than one. He sees Death_Jedi standing around with apparently nothing to do and takes the advantage. Two throwing knives come out and make their way toward Death_Jedi. Death_Jedi's arms are disabled.

*Death turns around*

"Owch.....you disabled my arms......U Bastard"

*Death sees a table leg lieing on the ground ..ke kicks it up and hits Jedi in the head , then kicks the wall behind him and a dear head falls onto the ground ...he kicks that at him and its horns nail him to the wall

WildJedi is stuck for 1 post

Topshot wakes up, only to find his legs missing.

"Dang! Death's going to pay for that! Luckily, I have these!"

*Takes out a suitcase filled with replacement plastoid limbs and attaches a new hip and two replacement legs.*

"Now that that's out of the way, it's payback time!"

He then runs back into the bar, armed with a sledge hammer, and juggles Death up into the air, then hits him across the room, and last but not least, throws the hammer at him.*

Death_Jedi is out for 3 posts.

(hey heres a new rule Example: Say someone was out for 3 posts as the 3rd post is up you cant attack that person again , you have to wait intill he posts before he can be attacked again get me?)

*looks over the walls and sees a picture in a frame he grabs it and slams it down on wilsons head then grabs a stool and hits him over with it*

Wilsons out for 2 posts

*gets back up from being bashed over the head by Craig's chair.*

"I will stop picking on wildjedi.........but then I'll have to knock you out first before I stop picking on him!"

*Throws a strong jab and nails Craig in the stomach.*

Craig is knocked out for 1 post.

Archived