Home

Lets Start a Bar Fight

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Kookee

*Thwack* Spamming evil. No spamming! *Consolidates posts*

-Redwing

No fair! My spam was just! You all couldn't post til someone posted 3 times. so...

No excuse. Just don't do it. K? ;)

- Redwing

"Teach you to waste good whisky deac!!!!"

*pulling out hiddan flamethrower*

"Teach you to gang up on me"

*begians burning stuff in typical wilson fasion ((Deac nows what i mean ;)))*deacs out for 2 posts

"I still carnt believe they sold me a flamethrower"

*see topshot...with new arms*

"BURN!!"

Topshot is prevented from chasing kooke as he's out for 2 posts ((teach you to get new arms)):D

*sees bar*

"BURN!!!"

*Ignates bar, sees the nut crackers and begins warming them for...surgery:D*

Due to the fact people seem to have forgotten about him, Craig pulled out a 12 gauge shotgun and shot Wilson in the back.

Wilson is out for two posts

Craig got a bucket of water for somewhere and put out the fire, making Topshot and Deac not having to wait for the two posts.

"Thanks for putting that fire out, Craig. As for you........."

*Picks up a sledgehammer, juggles Kookee up into the air, hits him across the room, and last but not least, throws the hammer at him, Mortal Kombat 4 style! :p *

Kookee is out for X posts, where X equals the amount of moves needed to pull off a combo. In this case, 3.

*Just for the sheer hell of it, Deac takes a packet of marshmallows from behind the bar, sticks them on a long fork and toasts them over the burning Wilson, prodding him with the forks*

Heh. We gotta stick together, us three.

wildjedi walks back into the bar, apparently forgetting that there has been a fight going on. He sits down for a second before realizing what's going on. Then, he jumps up and throws the bar stool randomly into the fight. It doesn't hit anybody.

"Oops," wildjedi mumbles. "Oh well."

He runs around like a chicken with his head cut off and ends up on the floor screaming, "DON'T HURT ME!!!"

Kilmor walks over to wildjedi and chuckles, and grabs a mug. "Lets go get 'em!" He says, hurling the mug at Deac's head. Unfortunately, by some coincidence, Deac happens to momentarily bend over, and the mug shatters in topshots face. "AAAA! Sorry!!! I didn't mean to!!" Kilmor freaks out and crawls under a table.

Mandolorian54 stands on top of the bar and announces above the volume of the ruckas, "I don't think being out for only three posts is long enough! And what harm is being out for one post if you can't post twice in a row cuz it's spam?!? Your all Idiots!!!"

Then from all different directions Mandolorian54 is clobbered with wooden sticks, stabbed with knives, and kicked punched and beaten.

Mandolorian54 is out for 3 posts.

I could kill myself as much as I want, every time I come on theres at least five posts.

*while kicking Mandolorian54 on the ground he said*

"3" *Kick* "Posts" *Kick* "is" *kick* "enough" *kick* "But" *kick* "Just" *kick* "for" *kick* "You" *kick* "You" *kick* "can" *kick* "Have" *kick* "3" *kick* "More"

*Death kicked Mandolorian54 so much he is out for 3 more posts making it 5 more after this*

After having a mug cracked in his face, Topshot gets back to his feet, his face slowly healing. He walks over and breaks the table Kilmor is hiding under.

"Was that necessary to smash that mug in my face?"

*Kilmor trembles.*

"Guess not!"

*Picks up the sledge hammer he knocked Kookee out with 5 posts ago.*

"Buddy, this is gonna hurt you more than it hurts me!"

*Does the same thing to Kilmor that he did to Kookee, this time stunning him for 1 post.*

"Well what do yah know? That didn't hurt me at all!"

"Hey you! Why'd have you have to go and do that to one of my allies????"

*Stuns wildjedi with a stun baton. Relieves Death of any pain and lowers the amount of posts he was out for down to just 1.*

Wildjedi is now feeling a bit woozy and can only move and fight back slowly for 2 posts.

wakes up to see he is beging used as a camp fire. Takes a handfull of marsh mallows from deac and 2 sticks heats 2 marsmallows and eats them, heats another 2 till there white hot and shoves them in kookees and deacs eyes

kookee and deac are out for 3 posts

pulls off glob of burning fat from stomach and hurls it at topshot

topshot is out for 2 posts

Wilson: right! who wants some fat!

Craig pulled the marshmellows out of their eyes, dropping the wait to one post, then knocked the blob out of the air with the end of the bucket I had previously used, making Topshot not having to wait the posts. Craig took a fire extinquisher and shot it in Wilson's face, knocking him out for one post. Then he cracked a vodka bottle on his head, causing him to wait another post. Then he picked up the flamethrower and reignited the flame on Wilson's body, adding another post.

Wilson is out for a total of 3 posts.

Kookee: "Ow! That totally hurt!"

*Picks up a bottle of <any high proofed alcohol> and throws it at the burning stick, causing an exposion.*

Kilmor and Death is out for 2 posts each, counting one after anouther, for a total up to four :p *Or someone extingishes them* :D

Archived