Home

Lets Start a Bar Fight

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wildjedi sees Deac cooking sausages over Wilson and starts screaming and jumping.

"I WANNA SAUSAGE!!!" he screams. Unfortunately, he jumps a little too high and hits his head on the ceiling, knocking him out for one post or until somebody(Deac) sticks a sausage in his mouth and pours water over his face.

*Uses the ol' Jedi Mind Trick on the fuzz and tricks them into thinking Kookee's a tasty pastry, likewise, a donut.*

Cops:"A DONUT!!!!! YAY!!!!!!"

*They start gnawing on Kookee's cranium.*

Kookee cannot move for 3 posts, or until he sends the fuzz to eat Wilson.

Originally posted by Death_Jedi

"Noo You hurt TopShot"

*Death runs up the sides of the walls then jumps off and kicks kookee across the face then pulls out a rocket launcher and blows him up for 2 posts*

((I didn't Mace him the fuzz did :D))

*Kookee, being a Crazed Sith, uses the Mind trick on the fuzz to send them gnawing at Wilson. As more fuzz comes in, Kookee Mind tricks on those...*

*...Teh fuzz maces Death, 2 posts out :D*

Pulls out a saucepan, oil and bacon. Sits up and extiguses himself. pours brandy over the fuzz making a nice mound and lights them, starts frying bacon, pulls out beans eggs ect and cooks a fryed breakfat. Serving some up for deac and topshot.

Wilson: So deac.. hows life treatean you then?

Deac: Not bad. Pass the bacon.

*Takes frying pan*

You know, this fight's kinda slowing...

*Hits Wilson on the head with the frying pan. Wilson's out for 2 posts*

That outta speed things up.,

Stands on bar table and yells

"Every1 Stop!"

*then taps the wall and it crumbles into little pices*

"NEW BAR!!!!!"

*runs out of the bar and steals a car and drives to the 1st bar he comes along then jumps through the window and starts attacking the customers*

Topshot joins him, and runs off to the new bar, while stealing someone's baseball bat along the way, but is then chased by a million girls wanting a piece of him, and I mean really a piece of him! :p

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*looks at all the new goodies in the new bar and grabs one of the swords and runs out of the bar to meet topshot being chased by angry girls :D *

(i wouldnt really do this in real life but im sad to do this)

*Death slashes up all the girls and gives Topshot a piece of the girl, then falls on his knees and screams*

"WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

*then lots of girls start chasing him aswell into the bar, when topshot walks in he dosnt belive what he sees :p:P:P:P:P:D:D:D::D*

*Kookee follows BongoBob. He sees his 'deed', and can't help but to smirk as well. But the fact is that Kookee can't stand competition... BongoBob had to go...*

Kookee: "Hey kid, lookie here... No offence, but I have to do this..."

*Kookee pulls out the Masamune and with a flash, Impales BongoBob.*

Bongo's out for 3 posts :D

(Bongo you cant post for three posts...)

*Death ziped up his pants and said*

"ok girls now i must go"

*he went to the new bar and grabed a horse shoe off the wall and took the rope of the keg of rum and tied it to the horse shoe and threw it at kookee knocking him on the head then pulls out a rocket launcher and shoots kookee blowing him up for 3 posts

Deac: Ok, maybe I deserved that...

*Walks past Bongo's mangled corpse and tapes it to the ground*

That'll learn you!

Bongo is out for a further post

*Enters bar. Sees crowds of women*

Deac: Ummmm.......is this the right place?

wilson wakes up, finshs food, pulls out a scoter and pushes it to the new bar, picks up a staple gun, sees BongoBob, staples bongo bob to the floor in 23 different places putting BongoBob out for yet another 3 posts. sees horde of girls, sees deac looking at horde of girls. Picks up novelty size beer can.

Wilson: haha deac, there mine now!!

hits deac over the head with novelty beer can sending deac out for 2 posts

Runs toward genral vicinty of girls laughing very strangly....

Archived