Home

Lets Start a Bar Fight

Nairb collects himself, cracks his neck and wipes the drool from his chin with his left forearm and wrist. Turning slowly towards Curt-Man he charges with great speed and strength, the muscles in his legs bulging with every step. With a great release of energy Nairb leaps into the air, twisting at his waist, spinning his right leg and thrusting the heal of his boot into the jaw bone of a foolish looking and mortified Curt-Man who immediately falls to the ground, unconscious, bruised and bleeding. "Bring it on" he says, "Bring it on".

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Realizing his mistake, a sense of dread and remorse fills the inner being of Nairb. He kneels down on his left knee, and checks DarthBuzzards vitals, he'll be ok. The rage begins to build again inside of him. "How can I be so foolish?" he asks himself. "Why must I always leap before I look?" And now shouting with all of the inner force he can muster, nearly exploding his larynx, "WHY MUST I ALWAYS HURT THE INNOCENT? WHY WHY WHY?"

"In this fight we are now enemies Curt-Man and one of us will no longer remain in existence when all has come to completion. Prepare to come to your completion small creature." Nairb Notneb, with a faint amount of effort, tares off the remaining leg of the table he was so horribly struck with by his newly formed rival Curt-Man, reaches out with it, spins and pulls Curt-Mans legs out from underneath him causing him to collapse to the ground (knocking him out for two posts). A sinister grin overcomes Nairb's face.

DarthBuzzard runs over to the kitchen, and returns with a whole stack of cutting knives. He tosses half of them over to Nairb Notneb, and is overtaken with a sinister grin. With evil glee, DarthBuzzard proceeds to stick everything in the bar full of knives, but avoids Nairb. One of the knives pierces Redwing, forcing them out for 2 posts.

After being overtaken with a sinister grin because of the massive amount of knifeage that was presented to him by Darth Buzzard, Mister Notneb proceeds over to the prone bodies of Redwing and Curt-Man. Upon his arrival to the duo of said corps like bodies, he then tightly fastens each individual down to the floor ever so cleverly with the knives through the edging of their garments with the aforementioned knives without nicking them once and preventing them from moving for 3 posts.

Mister Notneb backs away, facing his quarry, in slow stride cackling the entire time.

After sewing himself up like a Thanksgiving turkey thanks to Joe the Eskimo, walks over to said Eskimo, sells him a refrigerator (while he is about to get up) and then proceeds to drop it on his big toe, crushing it knocking him out of two more posts. Mohahahahaha! I'm so bad!

Archived