Home

The civilisations

Dagobahn Eagle

What's your opinion on the civs?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What's your opinion on the civs?

• Grr. Way to few -AoE II had like 13!
    • Tsk, tsk, at least make those alredy present reasonable!
    • Aagh! Too many! ONE cvilisation is enough!! :D
    • Aaah.. perfection.
    • Too much science-fiction! Give me an editor and I'll add the US Marines and the swedish armed forces (lol)!

What do you think about the selection of civilisations in the game? Personally, I think there are too few.. I'm looking forward to seeing these two in a multiplayer game:

• Ewoks. A list of Ewok characters would be:

-Ewok scout (an ewok with increased LOS, fast, but not as good at fighting).
    -Ewok archer
    -Ewok ...how to put it.. axeman (sounds cool :D)
    -Ewok attack glider (piloted by an archer shooting arrows at people :D)
    -Ewok bomber glider (drops rocks)

And instead of watch towers, use all those cool things from ROTJ: Two logs crushing enemy units that comes by (like the two that crushes the AT-ST), logs that tripples enemy units (still an ST in ROTJ), and a rope that throws troopers of speederbikes and droids of their SWATs (or is it SWATP? :confused:) :D.

• Mon Calamari. And I'll shoot anyone who says it's impossible because we don't know anything about their units besides from the CALs. Those freaking wookies are in, and the only wookie "unit" we know is Chewbacca. That's the thing I reacted the most negatively to when it comes to the game features: Civilisations that have been around for a while, which everyone like, and which we have lots of reference to, are traded for civilisations that people hate (I mean, who likes the Gungans?) and that we have no reference to. So don't say anything, okay?

A civilisation I would love to see improved is the TF. I mean, at least put a few neimodians in for planetary missions!! They aren't in their control ships the whole damn time :mad:!

Midgard Eagle

Archived