Home

New Royal Guard Model

I was really dissapointed with all the royal guard models out there. Many were poorly modeled. The Kir Kanos model had a horribly short cape, and it was simply too battle damaged, and the boots were badly done. If a good modeller would be willing to take a look at the covers of the Crimson Empire comic books, and in some places the pages, and model Kir Kanos, Carnor Jax, and a generic Royal Guard specifically according to it, I would be deeply grateful. Also, does anyone know how to access the female jedi skin hidden inside of Jedi Outcast?

I'd also like to see their Echani double bladed weapon as a mod if possible. The same with an accurately made Force Pike. And, if someone would really like to do this, to make them have melee moves as well. Thanks a bunch for viewing this, and I hope someone, hopefully some good modellers or even the designers of the first Royal Guard models, will take the time to make a good one. Alot of people would appreciate it, seeing as how they'd probably be the only add on models I'd ever use.

i dont think its right to do that man. lots of these guys have projects in the making. if they think its a good idea they will pay attention to it. and i dont think that its cool that everyone should decide to e-mail or message a modeler everytime they think that their idea is worthy. imagine if everyone did that here. that would really suck, having thousands of people to tell no to. give these guys peace, respect them ok. they arent your slaves. now paying them is a different story in all. then you might get noticed hahaha. and to be honest me and as well as others are satisfied with the RG models. i mean you get 3 for one. you get the royal guard, corner jax, and my favorite kir kanos. those were mighty good.

Hi, I think the person that refused to make a third royal guard is me =). Stomie X contacted me lately. Although ninja has a point, Stormie was very respectful, and I appreciate you consider me good enough for this tasks. But as I told him, the mod I'm working on has a 6 months deadline and I have a lot of work to do. After that I'll do any model that worth it, and certainly a royal guard worth it, as the scout model I abandoned. Life is unfair, but at least I get the oportunity to make the dark troopers. Stay tuned with the mod, you'll love it.

Read my post again. I was very nice, Ninja. I wasn't demanding anything. And look at Kir Kanos, Carnor Jax, and the Royal Guard models, now compare them to the comics. Big difference.

As to the modeller, thanks a bunch, I hope maybe someday you will be interested in doing it. Darktroopers are my second favorite people, so that's really cool. Are you making all three? Phase 1, 2 and 3?

I'm making all the three of them. Although I only did the phase 1 so far, cause I had to remake the model three times from scratch, three different versions. You can take a peek of the first version at the website.

i was not comenting that to you man, you posted this where it belongs. i was telling that to stormtrooper X. "flash back" read my post again lol. and as for comparing artwork to computer models is way off brother. i mean you might as well as say that about all of the other models made.

All I really want is the armor, cape, robes, and helmet the right size and color. It doesn't need to be perfect. The Mandalorian models are far from perfect, yet I use them anyway. Sorry for not reading your post correctly, I was half asleep. If anyone is interested, please e-mail me. darkahn@comcast.net

Even if mutliple people want to do it, and do do it, that would make it even better. That way there would be a variety for people to choose, like all the Mauls and Vaders in Jedi Knight 1.

Lol, I like both of em. BloodRiot's looks more like the movies, yours (depending on which version it is) looks alot more like the game Bounty Hunter. Also, were you really making a Scout model at one time? You should continue work on that someday..

That's funy, I feel exactly the other way :) . My Jango looks like the one used in bounty hunter, but Boba does not. Anyway, it doesn't mather :) .

I'll post some screenies tonight at this thread so you can see what's the actual status of my scout.

That's funy, I feel exactly the other way :) . My Jango looks like the one used in bounty hunter, but Boba does not. Anyway, it doesn't mather :) .

I'll post some screenies tonight at this thread so you can see what's the actual status of my scout.

Archived