Home

Rogue Squadron 3: Rebel Strike

anyone know a good place to discuss this (preferably one the developers might see)?

I just got a gamecube and it rocks, but Rogue lEader has some serious flaws that they don't appear to have addressed at all in the screenshots.

Namely, the radar is entirely useless and the space missions become a complete exercise in frustration due to the bad radar, the fact you can't thell which way up you are and the fact you can't actually SEE tie fighters against the black sky (that and the fact it keeps leveling you off when you don't want to.)

If they just put in the radar set up from Tie fighter or Wing commander and added an artificial horizon then this game would jump 20% in my ratings. Adding a targetting button to bracket the nearest enemy and keep it bracketed would add another 20%.

Head down to Aresen (not really a place where developers go but it's a Rogue Squadron Forum)

I agree that the radar is completely useless, the only use it has is pointing you to a mission objective with the orange pointer but other than that i don't take any notice when it comes to red and green blips...

But head down to Aresen and post a thread and you'll find members who'll talk about Rogue Leader and Rebel Strike with ya *nods*

You know the old game were you're in an X-Wing, the graphics are just lines and you're moving towards the death star in the first stage and in the second you're in the trench dodging those beams and heading towards the end to fire the torps and you kept doing this ooooover and ooooooover as the level got higher and higher and there was no end to it.

Archived