Home

Can Mek please be banned?

Natty

I'm sorry but I am finding some of his comments seriously offending, I feel like I have to watch what I say for fear he'll turn it into some stupid religious or homosexual argument, I shouldn't have to feel like that.

I know everyone has the right to freedom of speech, but I honestly don't think it's fair I should have to watch what I say and I seriously don't like being told what I'm supposed to be feeling or what I should be feeling when it's not.

If banning isn't the way to go can you please at least warn him?

The thing is, I start a lot of arguments with Mek, so if he was banned more than likely I'd have to be as well. I admit fully I start loads of crap with him and include a flame of him in loads of my posts. His beliefs clash with everybodies elses so in an argument, it could be said that we're the ones starting on him, not vice versa. In reality we're offended horrendously by his beliefs but we're gonna have to live with them because these forums are international.

Goddamn civi rights. GODDAMN YOU!

No he cant, not just like that.

Half the time you provoke him Natty and half the time...threads mysteriously diverge into issues of homosexuality. I've no doubt he finds some of your comments offensive too, as Yufster said, people tend to provoke Mek, he can hardly be blamed for responding, especially when the thread is 'To Mek'.

HOWEVER that's not to say that I WOULDN'T be banned if I took Mek down with me..... :D

Seriously though, I think he's fun to have around. There's nobody else that I'd feel completely comfortable ripping into around here.

Archived