Home

Conflicting info about JK:JA

Macbeth2k1

TFN has posted some new info about Jedi Acadamy.

On the remote planet Geonosis, the growing conflict between the Republic and its foes explodes into all-out war. The Republic's Jedi Knights lead a massive Clone Army into battles on hundreds of planets. The Separatists, led by the powerful Dark Lords of the Sith, fight back with their own formidable droid armies. As this terrible conflict rips across the galaxy, Anakin Skywalker, Padmé Amidala and Obi-Wan Kenobi are swept into the turmoil of war and the rising shadow of the dark side.

A noble order of protectors unified by their belief and observance of the Force, the Jedi hearken back to a more civilized, classical time in galactic history. Their order is ancient, spanning over a thousand generations. As the Galactic Republic grew over the centuries, the Jedi came to serve it as guardians of peace and justice.

Headquartered on Coruscant, the Jedi trained, studied, and planned from the impressive Jedi Temple, a towering edifice rising high above the surrounding structures on the city-planet. As the Clone Wars descend darkly upon myriad worlds, the Jedi battle to return security and order to the troubled galaxy.

It would appear that the story is set around the rise of the Clone War. However, we've already been told that the story will have the characters of Luke and Kyle Katarn as npc's (possibly as teachers to your character) What's the deal? Which is it?

Anyway, you also randomly get one of three cool new jedi figures in the box. And you can get the other 2 later when they're released.

Check them out

JA3Pack.jpg

All I can say is can you give a link to this info?

Someone is confused here. :confused:

I can't see TFN being that mixed up though, they are usually pretty accurate.

But we know what LucasArts has said so we don't have to worry about any extreme hearsay being true.

I would like to see the link though. ;)

BTW-- Those figures look pretty old...

Archived