Home

Hey! You in the back! Yeah, *you*!

C'jais

Yep, I was referring to *you*.

I know you're out there. Lurking. Observing, but not interfering. Gleaming what you can from this forum without adding anything yourself.

I want you to post in this thread. Right now. No joke.

This is a chance.

As for the rest of you, watch as I attract hapless lurkers. And improve my post count while looking really, really dumb in the process.

...So the purpose of this thread is for people who never post to post? But they never post.........so therefore, they would not post in this thread, even though you told them too. In FACT, I would guess that they are LESS likely to post in this thread, because they wouldn't know what to say, as there really isn't a topic for them to have an opinion on.

Maybe that's just me ;)

Originally posted by ET Warrior

...So the purpose of this thread is for people who never post to post? But they never post.........so therefore, they would not post in this thread, even though you told them too. In FACT, I would guess that they are LESS likely to post in this thread, because they wouldn't know what to say, as there really isn't a topic for them to have an opinion on.

Maybe that's just me ;)

I'll second what ET said. :p;)

Excellent.

We now have a reel live lurker in my trap! Watch him, he's sure to be feisty in captivity!

Ok, observe as I engage my proping questions against this quirky, elusive species... Hard to catch he was.

So, Mr. Agen_, how does it feel to come out of the bushes?

Oh, and say "Hi!" to the audience. Everyone and their best friend's dog are looking at you now! Isn't this exciting?!?!!?

ISN'T IT!?!?!

Errm, so, anyway, what made you post in this thread? Was it my cleverly worded bait, or the chance to actually participate in our lovely forum?

Oh my, your post count is so huge!

Eek, something's wrong here...

Originally posted by wildjedi

I was a lurker until I couldn't stand it any more.

BOO-YAH!

See? It works! Former lurkers are invading this thread...

Now all we need is a fresh one off the registration page after seeing this brilliant oppurtunity...

Confess your sins to us.

Am I being too forward?

Originally posted by C'jais

And improve my post count while looking really, really dumb in the process.

Don't worry. You can look really really dumb any time. :p

Nah, j/k... well, not really...

I never lurked on this forum. I was an instant... posting... person... guy... :confused:

Damnit.

Well I have almost 2 years browsing this forums (the whole LF) almost a year since registered the second time (I lost my password, don't remember my user name and the e-mail adress I use to register no longer exist) and this is my second post here on the swamp (I didn't post very much) but I check the whole LF every friday or any other day if I have time to do it.

I exist, right here watching and recording the whole history of most of you (no, not really but sound cool).

Well I'll return to the shadows where I belong, watching, reading without posting.

Nice thread (I'm the only one who thinks is great?).

I'm an authentic, 100% Lurker, freshly imported from the far reaches of the the Himalayan mountains. And I say that in pride, and humble submission. Just use teutonicknight as a comparison (Sorry buddy) - We joined in the same month, and he has 1000 or so posts on me.. :p

Archived