Home

GF/CMI Price Cuts!

Metallus

Unfortunately, I'm not living in the US, I'm an english man, and my DVD player isn't configured for region 1 DVD's (although I don't know if that counts for DVD players on the comp). If that was the case, i'd buy DVD's from the Us all teh time.

Oh I so wish Amazon would send games to israel! :(

I have GF (the boxed version) but I lost the box and this game means a lot to me, it's in 1st place together with TLJ ;).

However that's not urgent, but I don't have CMI and would like to.

Ah well..

Arg! Play.com dont send to israel either...

Woot! I just found Discworld Noir in an israeli site! I've been looking for that. No price visible though.... lol

My brother and I have been using amazon.com excessively as well and we've never had any problems. Only once I didn't receive an item (amazon.co.uk LOTR Book boxset), I emailed them about it and they happily sent it again and I received it then. That's quality service.

ive used amazon.com, co.uk, .de and .ca and they've all been a pleasing experience :)

--

Additionationally it's nice and sad to see prices drop this way :) Nice so we can't buy a little more :) But sad because they're such good games and really deserve a price tag saying 10 dollars or more. But then again they're only jewelcase versions. :)

Originally posted by Metallus

I just noticed over at amazon.com that the jewel case versions of Grim Fandango and Curse of Monkey Island have dropped from $9.99 to $6.99 (USD)! I purchased a copy of GF almost instantly when I discovered this; my original GF CDs are both cracked and I've been meaning to get a replacement for awhile. If anyone has yet to get these games, now is pretty much the time to do it. I'm not sure when these prices went into effect or how long they'll stay this low, but it's a great deal for some really good games.

PS: I'd be posting this at Mojo if there was Mojo to post at :~

hehe i ive just posted a thread over at gfn moaning about my scratched CDs! hehe this is good news :D:D:D

Archived