Home

Help me build a Criminal Organisation on Tatooine!

Ok i did post about this last week but i had next to no feedback on it at all, so i thought i'd try again...

I'm desperate to help build a PA that seems to fit around what my play style will be in SWG...

I'm looking to form an underground criminal PA, that has a public image of supporting the empire but actually is supplying rebels and pirates...

I'm a roleplaying type player from the UK So i'd like to find players based in europe because of the time difference problem ... i do play heavily so i will be around, and im looking to start a PA based around this idea...

I've been a clan leader before on other MMORPG's and i would like to get in touch with others who like the idea and wish to see where it could go... if there are players out there who like the thought of this idea, then please do contact me, thanks a lot...

Kai

Hi there Kai,

I'm a leader in a neutral bounty hunting/mercenary PA called the Dark Knights Alliance, and we will be based on Tatooine. I'm just letting you know, if you still have trouble finding someone to start a PA with, you are welcome to join mine. We are similar to what you said, so I just thought I'd welcome you. We're mostly East Coasters, but not all of us, so that might be a problem, let me know what you think, just post here again. Thanks, later.

Hello there Gou... first of all thanks for the reply... I've had next to no response to this... i wonder if I'm just looking in the wrong place... im not sure... at any rate... The reason why i want to build my own is for three reasons really ...

1 I don't want to be the only person playing in my PA at my playing hours... which are based around GMT

2. I can't seem to find a PA that would suit how I'd want to create and play my character...

The idea was that i was a pirate, so I'd pretty much hate the empire... but that I wouldn't be stupid enough to tell them that, so i'd be running an underground criminal organisation... not really sided with the rebels at all but doing what they can to hinder the empire.

I figured the best place to do this would be tatooine... and im going to start with a crafting career and then possibly move into a more combative roll...

but it seems no one gives a toss about the idea (heh)

3. I like to help guilds and people in MMORPGS... ive been a clan leader in the past on UO, and an officer in a guild on EQ so i know what it takes to run one and cater for everyone in the guild...

Oh well... if you still think i would fit in with you guys then perhaps we can get together and chat further about it?

Kai...

Hey Kai,

Yeah, I see your point as far as the time situation goes, as for the other stuff, well, frankly I agree with you, in fact, I plan to try and work both sides of the fence, so to speak, in-game, if I can, that is. Well, anyway, keep trying, man, I'm sure you'll find somebody eventually, but if you don't, you can e-mail me at swwiz04@yahoo.com, if you like, we'll be glad to get all the help we can get, especially coming from an experienced player such as yourself.

-Later

• 3 weeks later...

Hi kai an gou,

just looked thro ur messages. Kai, ur idea sounds pretty good. I'm based in ireland, so the time thing wouldn't be a problem. I was thinking of becoming a smuggler, which would go with the whole illegal underground activity. I was thinking of starting of with more of a combative role, like a scout, then go into smuggling, so i guess we would make a good team. Unfortunatly, i don't have broadband (stupid backward country) but i'm hoping to get it whenver it comes out, which will be in the next year or so.

just reply if ur interested. we could set something up.

Bob

Archived