Home

News to all Harry Potter Fans

Chewbacco

2010?! :eyeraise:

I doubt that the 6th book will take as long to come out as the 5th one did. And even if it takes 2 years each for the 6th and 7th books, that's only 2007...

Plus she put out a book a year from 1997-2000, so she's capable of writing quickly. We'll see how it goes, though.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I read on Time Magazine. I found out that the book is 896 pages!

And some surprising news, Ron Weasely is going to be a team member of the Gryffindor Quiddich team!:eek:

And this book explains alot about harries past.

By hearing this, I want to get it even more.

I haven't read any of the books. :)

So, I haven't pre-ordered it. :p

Did anyone hear about the a store in New York having the book in-stock three days early?

It sold out straight away.

A newspaper got a-hold of a copy and gave away most of the story leading to Rowling sueing the newspaper. :p

Originally posted by Hèkx Nòxú

Did anyone hear about the a store in New York having the book in-stock three days early?

It sold out straight away.

A newspaper got a-hold of a copy and gave away most of the story leading to Rowling sueing the newspaper. :p

Yah she is sueing for 100 million dolars. That is harsh.:(

My fiance works at Target and they were ordered to shrink wrap the pallet a million times and store it high and away. I was dissapointed. I was hoping he could open it up and tell me which main charector is going to get the axe!

Do not read this if you do not want to know which main charector dies.

sirrus black dies in a chapter called Behind the veil.

Must destroy all Harry Potter books, movies, stuffed animals, and any other memoriabilia...must destroy all Harry Potter books, movies, stuffed animals, and any other memoriabilia...:confused: wait, what are u doing to me Agen_Terminator? i love harry potter!

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

I 'HATE' Harry Potter

I hope he dies :evil3:

Just not gonna happen though :(

Thanks for listening to my point.

Alright, I don't know whether or not you are serious, but if you are serious, I would just like to give you a little advice: Read the book before bashing it.

If you aren't serious, I would advice you to make it slightly more clear that you aren't.

Archived