Home

Tupac Amaru Shakur coming back

Acrylic

I heard from an "Undergroud Source" so to speak, that Tupac Shakur is coming back from his "death" on June 7th, 2003. (American...time or date :p)

So, I'm keeping an eye out for him. I know Tupac. (Mobius) will also. :)

*sigh* He's dead already, leave it alone. There's a picture right there for you, plus all the witnesses, etc. The whole "he's not dead! he's alive in the background!" thing was made up by the record companies. Then they simply released songs that Tupac had made in his spare time before he died, adding a few modern musicians.

Damn...

Originally posted by ckcsaber

Eh, I am not much of a rap fan, and from my POI, it seems like a really really eccentric way of making money.

I dont like rap anymore, but I'td be nice to see him come back.

Originally posted by CyBerNetiX

Well i dont think that Tupac will come back... hes dead, long gone, kicked the bucket etc, well dont' get your hopes up

I'm not getting my hopes up really. Just wondering to see if its true.

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

I heard from an "Undergroud Source" so to speak, that Tupac Shakur is coming back from his "death" on June 7th, 2003. (American...time or date :p)

So, I'm keeping an eye out for him. I know Tupac. (Mobius) will also. :)

It's september 13th 2003, he died on sept 13, and thats whats mostly posted on almost everyones site, And I do believe hes comming back, and if not his newer songs on his cd's were preformed by black haze, BUT I STILL HAVE FAITH :D

Originally posted by leXX

You don't believe it is him in this pic then...

Warning: Some younger people might find this picture disturbing, so if you are prone to barfing at the sight of a dead cut open body, do not click on this link.

http://www.egoisten.de/hiphop/tupac_dead.jpg

VERY SORRY ABOUT THE DOUBLE POST BUT!

I was doing research on autopsy pictures, and you cannot be wearing jewlery, and the picture must be in colour....

There was a picture done in colour, but they also had a contest on who can make an fake autopsy picture look real, and many people submitted tupac ones based on that one you showed.

And isn't it strange how they "cremated" tupac right after he died?

Kinda makes you wonder who I really am and all

>.>

I mean.....

Originally posted by Tupac.

It's september 13th 2003, he died on sept 13, and thats whats mostly posted on almost everyones site, And I do believe hes comming back, and if not his newer songs on his cd's were preformed by black haze, BUT I STILL HAVE FAITH :D

Well, If you do have Tupac's Better DAyz CD, (Which I reccomend ...even though I dont like rap...but, the only rap I like is Tupac :)), I get confused on the last song (The "hidden one") on the second CD. :confused: I hope that implies hes coming back.

Archived