Home

Mojo, what have they done to you?

Oystein

I asked someone who knows, and they said they were reinstalling their OS on their server from when it got hacked, and that has caused a couple of other sites to go down too like worldofmi and the scummbar.

(btw, I don't know if that was exactly what he said - I may have made a few mistakes).

Aye, it seems a little hard to know what's going on or what's going to happen at the moment.

I dunno if Mojo itself was hacked, but I do remember something about the YaBB forums and root directories. Dunno if that has anything to do with it. I just hope Mojo comes back soon :~

OK since you seem to doubt that our E3 coverage exists, I'll spill the beans. I don't really remember the details of the interview we did with Simon Jeffery, but I can make up some answers:

Mojo: What about Monkey Island 5?

Simon: Don't tell anyone, but it's going to come out in October. We have a surprise magazine cover rollout next month, but DONT LET ANYONE KNOW. Shhh!

Mojo: What do you think of our readers?

Simon: I didn't know anyone read your site.

We then pummeled Simon to death with his bottle of water and Ronda's coffee mug.

And, Armed & Dangerous is amazingly cool. And Tim Schafer highly recommends it, calling it "F***ing awesome." Didn't make that part up.

So, there you go. A preview of our E3 coverage.

Archived