Home

Saber Hilt Tutorial

KBell

Does Anyone want me to finish the Tutorial?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Does Anyone want me to finish the Tutorial?

• Yes, please do
    • No, stop wasting your Meaningless life
    • I don't give a damn, just stop posting!

I was digging around in my computer last night and i happened to come apon a folder marked "Tutorial" so I opened it. Inside was a Work In progress that i had started about One year ago and it was going to be a long tutorial for newbies on how to make a Saber Hilt using G-Max and how to skin it and put it in the game. I had already finished to " How to make the Saber Hilt part" with pictures included, and I'm about 1/3 of the way done with to " How to UVWrap and UNWrap" part.

SO I was wondering if I should continue to work on it. Would anyone like to see me finish it? Give me some feedback so I dont waste my time on this thing ;)

Originally posted by BakerS8er

I was digging around in my computer last night and i happened to come apon a folder marked "Tutorial" so I opened it. Inside was a Work In progress that i had started about One year ago and it was going to be a long tutorial for newbies on how to make a Saber Hilt using G-Max and how to skin it and put it in the game. I had already finished to " How to make the Saber Hilt part" with pictures included, and I'm about 1/3 of the way done with to " How to UVWrap and UNWrap" part.

SO I was wondering if I should continue to work on it. Would anyone like to see me finish it? Give me some feedback so I dont waste my time on this thing ;)

Yep! This would be very nice of you! Me as a saberdesigner...often dreamed of making not just Hiltskins and lightblades but of making own hilts as well!

I downloaded already a tutorial by a guy and made a nasty looking saber too, unable to skin it and bring it into the game.

So if you could make an easy understanding tutorial, this would be very awsome, you know:D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived