Home

Shattered Night

((Dont let this superb thread die... Might need more people though...And some new turns and stuff...)))

Shade overlooked the battle. It all looked like an utter waste of lifeforms... At one end, a trandoshan was figthing with all her strength against two dark jedis while another one was charging at her from behind.

He sighed... This wasn't his battle, he wasn't a jedi!

Shade looked down at his saber, which made the peaceful humming sound that always calmed him down. He started breathing slower,and closing his eyes he stood there for a few minutes.

Then opening them he rose the saber, seeing a dark jedi running towards him.

"So be it..."

He started running towards the dark jedi, his saber stretched out in front of him.

The lightsabers clashed into each other. Shade found himself being in a peaceful stance, and soon falling into a dreamlike trance, letting the Force guiding his moves...

He had forgot how it felt like.. It truly made you feel alive...

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kilmor walked slowly out of the room, trying not to look behind him.

Death Lord had done the only thing he could do; put his own spirit to rest. Kilmor's old body was left once again slumped lifeless on the floor.

The last time Kilmor had seen Death Lord die, he had felt triumphant, because a powerful Sith had been destroyed. Now, he felt terribly sad, like a hole in his heart. Death Lord had a chance to become a Jedi and use his powers for good, but instead he had given up on the idea.

Kilmor looked around. He was in a long corridor. He had no idea what building he was in; he was brought here in a coma. It was completely silent, but....

A ripple in the Force alerted Kilmor. He leapt into the air the split second a laser bolt wizzed by. He landed with his lightsaber activated and whirled to face his attacker.

A figure stood pointing a blaster at him. It was a heavily armored stormtrooper with black armor and several deadly-looking guns holstered at his waist.

"Don't move," the trooper commanded.

Kilmor didn't move, but he kept his lightsaber up.

"Don't make any heroic moves, or we'll kill you in a second."

We? Kilmor suddenly noticed the assassin droids emerging from the shadows, looming with triple-barrel, black steel guns built into their arms. Kilmor swallowed hard, but kept his facue taut. "What do you want of me?"

"We have orders to capture any escaped prisoners. Return to your restraints or be fired upon."

"Two can play that game," Kilmor muttered. He raised a hand and torrents of lightning sprayed across the room. The droids flew backwards and shattered into smoking pieces against the wall. The trooper cried out and was thrown to the floor as lightning coursed around his armor.

Kilmor turned and ran for the door at the end of the corridor. He heard the trooper clanking back to his feet, breathing hard, and gasping into a comlink, "Escapee in Sector B, calling all security to cut off, repeat..."

Kilmor continued through the halls. He burst through a pair of large double doors and found himself back out the the jungle.

He stopped for a moment, looking around. He looked behind him and gasped. The building was gone! There was jungle all around him, with no sign of the building he had just come out of.

Trent looked around and engaged in combat with a group o dark jedi, he could tell he was loosing, he suddenly empowered him so much through the force, it was consuming him, yet he was destroying all that were around him, he fought so fast and used the force so mucc he ended up killing himself a long with a whole bunch of dark jedi.

(Trent was getting boring, i'll be back with a new char in a few posts)

Shade felt like as he was lightyears away from the battle, and yet so close that he could feel everything around him. He suddenly was sent brutally back to reality when he suddenly was halted in his dancelike fighting.Shade looked up at the challenger, a tall dark jedi, with a red ribbon over the shoulder. Probably someone important...

Shade backed a few steps, walking over the body of a man he had just slain.

"I know you... Your his old apprentice!"

Shades heart stopped for a few seconds as he remembered his old master. He dropped his saber, staring at it whilst it clashed onto the surface of the planet.

"He told me about how big your anger is, how big your fear is... The fear of falling to the Dark Side again... And with that, the anger of being afraid..."

Shade stood silently, listening to the words of the apprentice, hearing her saber softly humming only inches from his head.

"That fear only fuels that anger, which in return fuels the fear... One spark... And woosh, suddenly theres a Sith on the loose."

Shade tried to close the words out..

"Not true....I left it all behind me"

"Ha! You can't simply leave the Dark Side! My master ordered me to kill you, and so I will!"

Shade felt the the jedis saber raising and then heard it coming swooshing down.

Kinoto was sitting in his modified x-wing whe he came out of hyperspace to soon, but when he realised he was at Yavin, he shuddered, he saw sith ships outside of the planet, he decided to sneak around.

"damn jedi wars..." Kinoto landed and grabbed his orange lightsaber and his DC-15 Blaster rifle and headed off toward where the battle was, he ended up coming on the jedi's side

"hmm, thats a change.." Kinoto ran up to one jedi who seemed to be observing the jedi.

"what is going on here?"

"sith came, we fought, they seem to be winning, they outnumber us".

"dangit, alright, i'm going in" Kinoto ran over to a tree and cimbed skillfully up into the branches, he gout his rifle and started picking off dark jedi, they were to focused on their enemy infornt of them, until on jedi came after him, Kinoto dropped his rifle and ignites his lightsaber, the tree glowed orange and red.

• 2 weeks later...

Shade prepared to face death as he heard the saber come clashing down. Suddenly, he was pushed away into a pile of dead jedis. Quickly getting to his feet, he saw how a jedi knight was fighting against the Sith Apprentice.

Another dark jedi was charging towards Shade. Shade picked up a saber and the dark jedi slowing down realised too late that Shade didnt intend to ignite it as it came hurling trough the air, knocking the jedi out.

Shade looked around him for a weapon that didnt include the force.

Kinoto made the first move, he jumped to a higher branch and dropped onto the dark jedi with a swing, but the dark jedi moved out of the way and did a number of slices, kinoto dodged all of them, he has never blocked before, and he doesn't intend to now, they jumped around the tree slicing and dodging each others hits.

(cant more people join? :( )))))

Shade stared around him, knowing nothing of what to do. He felt utterly useless in the battle. If he was lucky, maybe he could find his way out of it.

Suddenly, something came flying through the air, knocking Shade of his feet.

It was the twi'lek padawan!

He stared at her severed face, still caught in its last agonizing scream.

Shade felt the anger build in him, but slowly, something else, something light and peaceful pushed the anger down. He remembered it.. The light side of the force. Shade got to his feet his lightsaber coming to his hand. He ignited it and started to fight against a dark jedi.

Kinoto was slaying the dark jedi who weren't paying attention

'i don't care how i win, honour or no honour, survival is number one' kinoto thought to himself then a light appeared

'what are you saying? go back to the light, the dark has never won you anything and since you left both sides, you lived in misery' kinoto jumped back and deactivated his saber, a foe approached him, kinoto looked at him and ignited his saber and went calming into a fighting stance, the foe charged at him, kinoto blocked and parried, for the first time in his life, he blocked, he then went on pushing the foe back driving his saber back towards him and eventually killing him in a saber lock that was to close to him. he was back in the light.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by weiderudare

((well, its not many still active people that have characters in it, hopefully a few newer rpers will create chars and join in, so we can boost it up again:D ))

((Yeah, the first two ppl to join, beside me, are Mandalorian_54 and Jedi Apprentice, no longer post.))

Archived