Home

Shattered Night

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With a mournful expression on his face Avic said "They are in league with each other. Ever since Senraf found out that the Vong leader was force-sensitive we have taken them in and tried to teach them our ways. Most of them can not learn at all, but there have been a few that have been taught and are still learning. I wanted to tell you earlier, but I couldn't ever find the right time to slip away. The Sith are always watching and are suspicious of everyone."

The Jedis looked like a kid who had just lost their best friend.

"This may be harder than we first thought, but we will prevail." Luke said, trying to ignite the Jedi.

The transports zipped through space, still a long way from the Academy and the destruction that awaited them.

Gabe flew through space at the same time towards the sith base. Senraf is sleeping in the back part of the ship. When they arrive at their base they explain the outcome of the battle and prepare for the next phase of the battle. (Jedi Aprentice, did you have a ploy in mind or does it matter who does what?)

(A general ploy. You can create your own stuff, but don't be too radical. ;) )

Teran speculated what was to come in the future with Alyssa, Burke, Namin and Delta. They were closing upong arriving at the academy.

The ship landed and everyone jumped out tensely. Everything seemed fine on the outside, but the inside was a different story. It looked as if a thermal detonator factory had been set off inside.

"We will rebuild and become stronger." was Luke's, Kyle's and the other masters general answer. And they seriously planned to. Everyone took time to rest and rebuild, while the people that were fine began sorting through the rubble.

A dark cloud was in the back of everyone's mind.

On nearly the other side of the galaxy:

"We will attack again. This time, we will use the full army though." Senraf chuckled with the other Sith.

The war had just begun.

Gabe left the Sith on his own star ship, he flew peacefully through the space and let his mind wander. He thought about the freindship he once had and the fun it had been. The Dark side of the force had power, but how can you enjoy power when to attain it you must cause chaos and destruction in the worlds.

Surly this had not been the power Gabe had wanted. His mind was set and he headed to the Jedi temple to become a Jedi once again. And to warn the Jedi of the Sith attack.

Teran was outside digging through the sparse rubble that had made its way outside. Upon seeing a Sith fighter flying his way he automatically igited his blue saber and the other green saber that he had picked up from the last battle. He had kept it in honor of a fallen Jedi.

Gabe crawled out of his ship. "I come in peace. I want to come back to the Jedi order. I need to talk the council though. It's urgent!"

Teran, sensing Gabe was sincere, ran towards the council chambers leading Gabe into the room where the masters abided. The one room that was left untouched.

Bummer about Xi, oh well, it's okay. Anyway, back in the sith starship senraf opens his eyes. He grins, gabe had executed his plan without even knowing. Senraf had been monitering Gabe for a long time. He knew Gabes inner wish to break from the sith. So he had given him the perfect opportinutty.

Little did Gabe know however, that he had a force dampening device on him. Shaped like just the sole of his shoe. As soon as Gabe tried to use the force it would send a wave through anyone around him disabling the force. This also causes immense mental damage. Senraf just hoped that Gabe would get to the Jedi Temple before he used the force.

(WHAT! that's kinda cheap. How could you know his intentions when he didn't intend to untill in his ship, and then it was too late.:( I just think that's cheap but I'll let it slide.)

Delta was glad to see Gabe back and they bacame friends once more. But this plan about the Sith attacking again was terrible news. The jedi suited up for battle and gave Gabe Jedi robes. (but he kept the same boots)

(by the way, are the sith still going to attack even though it was Senraf's plan to allow Gabe to warn the Jedi?)

Teran sat in the rubble of what was once his room.

The only picture he had of his parents was in pieces.

But he was strong and moved on. Putting on a fresh pair of battle gear and tinkering with his sabers, he began to focus on what was to come.

His mind kept coming back to Gabe though. Something about him seemed...wrong.

From what Gabe had mentioned, there was a little less than 5 days left before the attack.

They would need all the time they could get to rebuild their strength and prepare.

(Mando, who were you talking to?)

(to darth bonde)

Luke recomended some training before the battle, so the jedi practiced. But Gabe spent the time thinking and resting. (coincidently not using the force)

Delta came to his room, which was partially restored, and found Gabe at his old cot, a tear streaked down his cheak. When Delta came in Gabe quickly wipped the tear away. Delta sat beside Gabe, "What's wrong?"

"I...I killed padwans I had trained with. I killed them. How...?"

"I't okay to make mistakes Gabe. But don't let it destroy you, you have to move on."

"I'm sorry, I just can't...." Gabe left the room and rushed out of the Temple. Delta watched him leave the temple grounds and disapear out of site.

"Wounds take time to heal." Delta wispered to himself.

"I didn't ever know this training would be that important" said Teran to Delta who had just walked back inside.

The two had just engaged themselves in a friendly training duel. After the duel was over, which ended up a draw, Teran went to talk to Master Skywalker.

"Master, I sense something disturbing about Gabe. Something...unusal."

"I sense it too. I've sent Kyle and some other knights out to look for him. Once he is back here I will have a long discussion with him and he will be examined."

Teran, feeling relieved that his thoughts were correct, went to go find Namin and Delta to tell them of the news.

Sorry Mal, didn't mean any harm. Anyway, I figured that nothing would happen because well, Senraf is a badguy and the badguy doesn't win. I just wanted to spice up the story, you know, more suspense. No harm intended.

Anyway, the cloaked sith ships orbit the planet where the Temple is located. There sits senraf in his sinister looking chair looking very menacing. He is not in a good mood. He growls. Had the jedi discovered his plan? Had the bomb just not gone off? It was flawless! He groaned. With all the casualties the sith could no longer aford to attack the Temple head on, he had been putting all his hope in that bomb! The only thing that stopped the Sith from giving was a dire hatred for the jedi. The slowly formulated a new plan.

"Nothing, really. Just waiting for things to happen."

Teran gazed out into the distance. The Jedi would be back with Gabe soon.

*big explosion*

"What was that?!" exclaimed Colin and Teran.

The two Jedis ran out into the forest to see what had happened followed by the rest of the academy.

The bomb had worked, but had not cut off the ability to use the force. That is not so easily done.

Senraf smirked. "It has worked. Prepare for full assault."

(the jedi have been at thier temple for a couple of days now. And Darth Blonde, it's okay no harm done I was working around it until the bomb just exploded in a post above. Oh well. What kind of damage was the bomb supposed to do anyway?)

Gabe was brought back to the temple, unconcious. When he awoke Delta came to visit.

"What happened to me?" A weak voice asked. "I just wanted to get away for a while and next thing I remember I exploded."

"You had a force dampening device on you, your abuility to use the force will be diminished for a couple of days, some other jedi who were near you also got weakened by the bomb. Not as badly as you though."

"This is terrible, the sith will surely take this opportunity to attack. The others must be warned."

Delta left Gabe to rest and headed over to Luke's room. Several Jedi were in the room with Luke when Delta told them that an attack was immonent.

They jedi run to the windows. They stare up in horror as the sky is turned crimson from the engines of hundreds of sith ships. Luke orders an immediate scramble. 4:00 until sith touchdown.

(By the way, not all the warriors are sith, they have some sort of shock troop with them this time)

Luke had announced immediate evacuation to Coruscant. The Jedi needed help. They could not win this battle alone.

Everyone evacuated into the Academy's war transports. The flight was bumpy and by the time the ships got into hyperspace many had lost their shields.

"Mon Mothma--get all the Republic troops you can gather. I have now decided to rendezvous to Tattoine to avoid mass destruction. Send the troops and any mercenaries and bounty hunters you can gather to the outskirts of Mos Espa. We have a war brewing." was the message that Master Skywalker delievered to Mon Mothma.

The plan was sure.

The stakes had risen.

The galactic war had begun.

When the Jedi landed on Tattoine they met the Republic army and a large group of mercinaries. But no sooner had they landed when the Sith leapt out of hyperspace right behind them. As the sith flew into the planet's atmosphere the Republic shot up at them with all the artillary they had, And then the Mercinaries proved tretcherous. Suddenly a battle broke out all around, confusion erupted in the organized ranks of soldeirs as they were attacked from all directions. The planet of Tattoine became a planet of death.

Delta was shoved and pushed as soldiers ran in all directions laser fire scattered across the sky and bodies droped dead in random locations. The battle looked hopeless and the air was filled with fear.

Delta decided to leave the center of confusion and the mass of soldiers. He headed up the rocky hills towards a group of Mercinaries who were using the rock's protection to snipe down at the troops below.

Delta came from behind the small group of six mercinaries. He leapt of a jutting rock and landed among them. Spinning around he sliced his lightsaber through flesh an armour. Two of the mercinaries dropped dead and one wounded, Another one leapt at Delta from behind. But Delta sensed him, and ducked down extending his lightsaber above himself. The mercinarie flew into the glowing blade and was sliced open, the remains of his body fell to the ground.

The last two mercinaries stood still laser guns pointing at Delta, he could taste their fear. One of them yelled and rushed forward blasting with his gun. Delta deflected the lasers and sent one back at the man shooting him in the leg just as he was about to jump at Delta. This threw him off balance and he fell onto Delta's lightsaber. Delta let the body slide off his lightsaber and turned to the last mercinary.

He shook his head in denile and muttered to himself, then pulled out a thermal detanator and threw it at Delta. But the young Jedi force pushed the detonator back at the man. The detonator exploded and the mercinaries body was hurled off the cliff.

As Delta started down he felt a tug in the Force, moving his lightsaber behind himself directly where he trusted the Force to guide he deflected the wounded mercinaries laser back into his head. And then descended to the bottom of the hill.

Delta wondered what the other Jedi were doing.

Archived