Home

Bar Fight!!!

Largo-LaGrande

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I have you, my pretty!

*new cyborg hand in Andy's av grabs Das by the collar and pins him to the wall that would have hit him eventually anyway*

All right, now what? Hmm...something TRULY diabolical...

*sets Das up with her sister*

BWAHAHAHAHA! You cannot escape! Now exist in misery for the next three posts!

Roy, realising that behind all that Manly talk, Captain Andy is all woman, proceeds to chat her up (badly), before losing his cool, realising he doesn't have a chance, and taking out his frustrations on everyone else in the room with a soup ladel and some golf balls, putting them all out for three posts each!!!!

Why, I thought I hurt people in a very feminine manner...I guess I need some practice, then. All right, here's to you and your crummy dealings with the opposite sex! Ok, honey, give it to him.

*Andy's handsome, strong, courageous boyfriend knocks Roy out in ONE FELL BLOW! Yes, that's all it took!*

Anyway, I'm not putting you out for any posts because I feel generous and *looks around at comatose people* because you knocked everyone out in the last post. So I guess you can spar with my boyfriend 'til they come around.

Roy gets up from feigning injury after being hit on the back of the head :mad: , looks around for Andy's strong, courageous boyfriend, but can only find a scrawny kid with baggy trousers. Roy ticks him off for his unfriendly behaviour before making him a packed lunch and running him along to school.

Roy compromises his principles by putting Andy into the 'Tordes Death Lock' :thumbs1: (what?!?) and puts her to sleep for three posts. Since her boyfriend is now in woodwork class with Mr Outred, and everyone else was knocked two posts ago, that means Roy is the winner.

Roy does his victory dance :monkey4: for the crowd

Originally posted by Captain Andy

Nahh, it was already over and I was taking Roy Tordes out for pizza to celebrate. Go start yourself a new fight somewhere.

:ball: I hate you all! *Socks everybody right in the colon for the hell of it*

I was emphasizing the lack of poison in the pizza because of its distinct presence in the ice cream cone I gave Das a while back. That's all. I'm not a criminal, you know......*here Roy looks disbelieving* Oh, fine. Hmph.

*takes boyfriend out for pizza instead*

*kicks in the door, waves the .44*

ok everybody. calm down. anyone thats trying to leave.. i pump one in your a#s.

*goes araound with some sort of bag.. punishes the people around to smile at him and give all their grog into the bag..*

*looked around for a while, after anybody is busy with getting new grog, he grabs some chic.. er chips and sat down .. *

Hey barman.. will he turn on tv ..?

*cleans his silver .44 while he's watching sledge hammer to get new ideas for brutal handshake methods.. *

*drinks som grog out of the bag*

Archived