Home

Hangman

Metallus

Hangman is the game where you try to guess what a word or phrase (marked by blank spaces and punctuation) is by choosing one letter at a time. If the letter is correct, it is filled in, in the appropriate blanks. If it's wrong, a body part is added to the hangman. When the body is complete (head, both arms, both legs, neck, torso), that's a "hanged man", and the same player gets to go again. Whoever guesses the phrase correctly gets to pick the next phrase, and so on. Clues are given at the discression of whoever is running the current round (i.e: don't beg for them). So, here's the first phrase:

"---- -'- -- --- ----, -'- --------------..."

no, that's not what happened! i had clicked the post reply button and had waited to see what letter to do because i was trying to figure out what the answer was and saw whch letters i already knew. then i guessed one of those letters, and when i had clicked submit, neil had already posted a reply during that time period. i didn't do that after i saw neil's post, i'm not stupid. well, actually i am, but that's besides the point. actually it's not besides the point either.

• 8 years later...

Archived