Home

Calling all the unemployed English

BooJaka

I'm doing exams at the moment so I get to spend a lot more time at home and watching Bargain Hunt as a form of revision. How shocked was I then to discover David Dickenson, nominated Noble Prize winner in Bargain Huntery has been replaced by a less orange alternative.

It goes without saying that the lack of orange makes this man a lesser being than Mr. Dickenson but when did he start? And why is the former king among men not presenting anymore?

He's way too important now, he only does the prime time slots. Your best bet is to just sleep in until 4 and then watch all your favourite childrens TV programming, followed by everyones favourite Australian soap, Neighbours.

I'm doing pointless exams too, they're the best.

You can always get up earlier and watch Terry Wogan and some less important being on Channel 5. Best.

Alternatively, you can just sleep in till 4, but that involves missing Murder She Wrote or whatever the current daytime detective series is. Note to the uninitiated: Bergerac wins, Quincey comes second. Yes.

Also, Boobah or whatever it's called is bloody annoying. :p

Isnt Wogan with Gabby Roslin on 5 now? It must be like Children in Need, every day..dear god

The Daily Politics is essential viewing on a Tuesday and Wednesday, from its humble, piss-poor beginnings its become...slightly less poor.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived